Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Chaos Zone", "Exchange of Night and Day" and "Arsenal Summoner".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Kaiser Sea Horse" and "The First Monarch".
- This card combos well with "Cyber Dragon", thanks to its LIGHT Attribute and effect:
- Special Summon "Cyber Dragon", Normal Summon or Special Summon another LIGHT monster, which then enables you to Special Summon "Guardian of Order".
- If you control "Cyber Dragon" and "The Calculator", while your opponent controls few cards on their side of the field, you can Special Summon this card, and then inflict a total of 9100 Battle Damage to your opponent; a possible OTK.
- Special Summon "Cyber Dragon", Normal Summon "Honest", Special Summon this card, then return "Honest" to your hand by its effect. You now have two large Beatsticks on the field with added protection for both in your hand.
- This card can easily be played if you run plenty of copies of Noble Knight cards in a well built warrior deck.
- An interesting option is "Cyber Valley" plus "Machine Duplication" to easily have three LIGHT Monsters in play.
- This card works well with "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen". Special Summon one high level LIGHT Fairy-type from your hand with "Valhalla", then Normal Summon one other LIGHT monster, and finally Special Summon this card.
- If you have another copy of this card in your hand, you may use "Advance Draw" to draw 2 more cards and summon another "Guardian of Order" from your hand.
- When you only have "Guardian of Order" and "Honest" in your hand and any one LIGHT-Attribute monster in your field, Normal Summon "Honest", then Special Summon "Guardian of Order", then you can either return "Honest" to your hand or use him along with an attack. When dealing with an even stronger monster(s) than yours, it is recommended that you bring Honest back to the hand.
- Special summon "The Fabled Chawa" and "Fabled Lurrie" from your hand with Chawa's effect then special summon "Guardian of Order". You can then Synchro Summon for "Fabled Leviathan"
- This card combos very well with "Galaxy Queen's Light" to bring out high-power Xyz Monsters, such as "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- For better use of this card, add it to a Galaxy/Photon, to enable you for the ease Summon of "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon". A good way to Summon it in a single turn, is to first activate "Photon Sanctuary" to Special Summon the Photon Token, Special Summon "Guardian of Order" by its own effect, then use the Tokens to Special Summon "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", and then a Normal Summon of "Galaxy Wizard". Increase "Galaxy Wizard's" level by its own effect, then overlay the 3 LIGHT monsters to Xyz Summon "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- Another method is to use "Galaxy Knight" while you control a Photon/Galaxy Monster in order to bring back a "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" in your Graveyard, Special Summoning "Guardian of Order" because "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon", "Galaxy Knight", and the third Photon/Galaxy are all LIGHT Attribute, then Xyz Summon "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".