- Notable monsters that may be Special Summoned by this card's effect include:
- "Armory Arm" (giving you a one-turn 3600 ATK monster/target for Equip-Suicide plays)
- "Nitro Synchron" (allowing for a simple Synchro or Tuner swarm)
- "Quillbolt Hedgehog" (allowing for a Synchro/effect recycle)
- "Ancient Gear Knight" (allowing for its Normal Summon and backrow immunity at 3600 ATK)
- "Card Trooper" (allowing a boost to 2300 ATK after milling)
- "Second Booster" (allowing for a tribute [and avoiding removal], boosting this card to 4100 ATK)
- "Koa'ki Meiru Powerhand" (Maximum ATK by this card's effect)
- "Genex Recycled" (allowing for a Synchro Summon of "Locomotion R-Genex")
- "Cyber Valley" (Mostly so you can use Machine Duplication on it to draw more or for other purposes)
- "Genex Ally Powercell" (boosting Axel's ATK as well - you only need another DARK monster with at least 1000 ATK on your side of the field for a one turn kill against a clear field)
- "Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 "Kuick"" (allows you to special summon a Karakuri monster from your graveyard.
- "Karakuri Muso mdl 818 "Haipa"" (4200 beat stick)
- This card works well with a "Machina Gadget" Deck. You can synchro summon this card quickly tunning "Machina Fortress" (a LV7 monster easily special summoned) and "Genex Recycled" (Genex tuner LV1). After, using this effect to revive any Gadget (and searching for another in the deck) and beat 2400 at least; Or "Machina Gearframe" (giving a powerful beatstick of 3600 ATK points, and after equip in "Genex Ally Axel" - avoiding the removing effect and protect it in same time; Or "Machina Peacekeeper", equip in Axel to protect it and create a potential search of "Machina Gearframe".
- This card's Special Summon effect can be activated by discarding "Quillbolt Hedgehog" and then targeting "Nitro Synchron". "Machine Duplication" can then swarm the field with Level 2 Tuner Monsters, allowing you to retrieve "Quillbolt Hedgehog" and Synchro Summon up to 3 times in the same turn. Note: Sending your "Nitro Synchron" to the graveyard for a Synchro Summon will bypass this card's removal effect.
- Boost this card's ATK to 4100 with the effect of "Second Booster", then activate "Limiter Removal" to raise this card's ATK to 8200 for a chance at an OTK.
- Discard "Dandylion" to Special Summon "Sound Warrior" then Synchro Summon for another Synchro Monster.
- The Continuous Trap Card Imperial Iron Wall can be used to prevent the monsters summoned by Axel from being removed from play. However, if it is destroyed, your monsters will be removed at the end of your next turn, so protect it with cards such as Imperial Custom.
- "Genex" Tuners:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Attribute||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Genex Ally Birdman||Ａ・ジェネクス・バードマン||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||3||1400||400|
|Genex Ally Chemistrer||Ａ・ジェネクス・ケミストリ||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||2||200||500|
|Genex Ally Remote||Ａ・ジェネクス・リモート||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||3||500||1800|
|Genex Controller||ジェネクス・コントローラー||Normal Monster||DARK||Machine||3||1400||1200|
|Genex Recycled||リサイクル・ジェネクス||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||1||200||400|
|Genex Spare||スペア・ジェネクス||Effect Monster||DARK||Machine||3||800||1200|
|R-Genex Oracle||レアル・ジェネクス・オラクル||Effect Monster||DARK||Spellcaster||1||300||300|
|R-Genex Overseer||レアル・ジェネクス・コーディネイター||Effect Monster||DARK||Spellcaster||2||200||100|
- Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monsters that can be Special Summoned: