- This card can be searched by "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Flying Kamakiri #1", "Kujakujaku", "Shrine of Mist Valley", "Divine Wind of Mist Valley", "Freed the Matchless General", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Woodland Archer", "Reinforce Truth", "Little Trooper", "Road Warrior" and "Reinforcement of the Army".
- Given this card's low level and the fact that Gemini decks can benefit from discarding, "Double Attack" can work well with this card.
- Special Summon "Blazewing Butterfly" with this cards effect if you have a means to activate it and you can revive the monster you discarded for "Double Attack".
- You can combine this card with "Turbo Synchron", which can switch your opponent's monster to defense mode. With this card's Gemini effect, you can then attack monsters with weaker defense stats to activate this card's second effect.
- Create a good defense combining this card with "Raregold Armor", and use it to continuously Special Summon powerful Level 4 Gemini monsters, such as "Evocator Chevalier" or "Future Samurai".
- This card works well if you set "Dimension Wall" on the Field, as (unlike "Magic Cylinder" the battle still happens but your opponent takes the Damage.
- Use this card to help summon "Superalloy Beast Raptinus".
- Use "Spirit Barrier" with this card. You can ram into your opponent's Monsters without Life Points loss and gain a free monster in the process.
- Your opponent may try to attack this card with two monsters. Counter with "Gemini Trap Hole". Also, equip this card with "Gemini Booster" so that when your opponent destroys this card, you can Gemini Summon one of the monsters you summoned with this card's effect.
- Special Summon "Tuned Magician" and activate "Unleash Your Power!" to Synchro Summon a Level 6 Synchro Monster.
- This card is both level 2 and has 500 ATK, so it is a valid target for both "Debris Dragon" and "Junk Synchron".
- This card works well with "Damage Condenser".
- You can use "The League of Uniform Nomenclature" to Special Summon two more copies of this card while it is being treated as a Normal Monster.
- If you don't mind the life-point hit, a good opening move is to summon "Gemini Soldier" in attack position, while setting "Ultimate Offering". If your opponent attacks, you can flip up "Ultimate Offering" and Second Summon "Gemini Soldier" during their battle phase, to quickly get out any Gemini from your deck.
Traditional Format Edit
- The following monsters can be Special Summoned by the effect of this card:
|Ancient Gear Knight||4||EARTH||Machine||1,800||500|
|Crusader of Endymion||4||LIGHT||Spellcaster||1,900||1,200|
|Elemental HERO Neos Alius||4||LIGHT||Warrior||1,900||1,300|
|… further results|