Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Chaos Zone", "Magical Contract Door", "Draconnection" and "Krystal Dragon".
- This card can work with "Unstable Evolution" or any good "Equip Card". You may need a "Spell Reclamation" or "Trap Reclamation" to save the "Equip Card".
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Double Coston", "Totem Dragon", "Keeper of the Shrine" and "The First Monarch".
- Set this card on the field, then use "Book of Taiyou" to keep the card on the field, then each turn, you can pay half of your life points to nuke the field and have this card increase its own ATK.
- You can use "Burial from a Different Dimension" to bring back 3 monsters banished to your graveyard, and use "Monster Reincarnation" to bring one of them to your hand.
- Use "DNA Surgery" and "Telekinetic Charging Cell", and the cost for this card's effect can be nullified, albeit for only one turn, due to the nature of its effect.
- You can easily Tribute Summon this card with "Fires of Doomsday" or "Stray Lambs" and Tribute Set it.
- "Mausoleum of the Emperor" is great with this card as it allows you to keep two extra monsters you have as fodder.
- You can also use "Star Blast" since it costs the same amount of Life Points to make this card summonable.
- Using "Gilasaurus" as tribute fodder is also a great idea, since your opponent will summon an additional card to be banished, which would otherwise be disadvantegous.
- This card works fairly well in a Macro Deck. You can use its effect while you control "D.D. Survivor" and/or "D.D. Scout Plane". This cards' effect will banish them, which means they will return to the field during the End Phase.
- You can use "Dimensionhole" to banish this card then have it come back later on to use its effect again, or even as Tribute fodder.
- You can use D.D. Sprite as well, of course you will have to have means to protect him so Gandora can come on your opponent's next turn, remember that he will have 0 attack so only play this tactic if you have one or two cards to negate attack; provided you have them on your next turn you will have two monster on the field ready to use them for anything you want.
- An awesome combo that pulls of this card is Seal of Orichalcos, as Gandora will come back in Attack Position (remember to summon D.D. Sprite on Attack Position too), the Seal won't be destroyed because of Gandora's effect (or you can activate it AFTER you use Gandora effect, but before you use D.D. Sprite); if you do, both monsters will have 500 ATK, and as both monsters are tied, neither one can be targeted for an attack, making it a very effective attack lock.
- This card destroys Andro Sphinx and Sphinx Teleia at the same time, letting you summon "Theinen the Great Sphinx"
- In a Dinosaur Deck, this card can be used to power up "Tyranno Infinity".
- Summon "Phantom of Chaos" and Banish this card from your Graveyard then clear the field.
- Before it gets destroyed by its effect, you can Tribute this card for "Advance Draw", "Mystik Wok", etc.
- This card's effect can trigger your own "Starlight Road", albeit at a hefty cost.
- Use this card with "Future Visions" to dodge the self-destructive effect.
- If you can keep "Gandora" on the field, then use cards that create Tokens, so this card can banish them and increase its ATK quickly. Some examples are: "Scapegoat", "Fires of Doomsday", "Ojama Trio", "Grinder Golem" and "Phantom Skyblaster".
- In a Dragon Deck, you can Normal Summon this card, use its effect, then banish it for "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon". Then, you can use its effect to Special Summon another Dragon for two direct hits.
- Use this card effect while you're controlling "Gaia Drake, the Universal Force" or "First of the Dragons". They will not be destroyed by this card's effect.
- Set "Xyz Dimension Splash" before you summon this card. Upon summoning it, this card will banish it, activating its effect and summoning 2 Level 8 WATER-type monsters to the field, and then Xyz summon for a Rank 8 monster that requires 2 or 3 Xyz Monsters for an easy OTK. (most easily achievable with "Megamorph" and "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon")
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms", "Sangan" and "Witch of the Black Forest".