Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Painful Escape", "Dragonic Tactics", "Draconnection", "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum", "Chaos Zone", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Galaxy Wizard", "Galaxy Expedition", "Galaxy Soldier", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden", "Starliege Lord Galaxion", "Paladin of Photon Dragon", "The Melody of Awakening Dragon" and "Krystal Dragon".
- This card's banishing effect can be chained to cards such as "Mirror Force" or "Dimensional Prison" to avoid their effects.
- Combo this card with "Burial from a Different Dimension", so the monster can never be returned to your opponent's field.
- Cards that force your opponent's monsters to battle this monster such as "Battle Mania", etc, can be used.
- "Staunch Defender" can be used to respond to your opponent attacking your weaker monster, that way all of your opponent's monsters can be forced to attack this card thereby banishing them all from play and ending the Battle Phase.
- Combine this card with "Soul Absorption" to gain 1000 LP each time it battles.
- This monster can also be used to get rid of monsters who rely on their effects for their ATK or are using Equip Cards, such as "Chimeratech Overdragon", "Power Tool Dragon" and other such cards.
- Despite it being a lower form, this card can counter "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as long it is Summoned second or "Neo-Galaxy Eyes" was Summoned without using "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as an Xyz Material:
- If "Neo Galaxy-Eyes" attacks, both monsters can be banished, preventing your "Galaxy-Eyes" from being destroyed by battle.
- If it has as three overlay units, it can gain 1500 ATK which would make it equal to "Neo Galaxy-Eyes".
- Combo this card with "Chaos Zone" to easily rack up counters for use later.
- Special Summon this card by Tributing "Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit" and "Hieratic Dragon of Su". As a result, "Su" and "Tefnuit" will Special Summon two copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" due to their own effects. This card and the Summoned "Blue-Eyes White Dragons" can subsequently be used to Xyz Summon "Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon".
- The easiest way to Summon this card is by using "Photon Sanctuary".
- In a "Hieratic" Deck, this card can be easily Special Summoned by the effect of "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum". In addition, the downside of having 0 ATK will be remedied by this card's effect after returning to the field.
- Use "Rescue Rabbit" to Special Summon two copies of either "Alexandrite Dragon", "Gene-Warped Warwolf", "Phantom Gryphon" or "Mystery Shell Dragon" from your Deck to Special Summon this card from your hand.
- Alternately, the above two tips can be combined, using "Rescue Rabbit" to Special Summon two copies of "Alexandrite Dragons" from your Deck, then use "Dragonic Tactics" to Special Summon this card from your Deck.
- This card works very well with powerful monsters whose effects change them to Defense Position after they attack (like "Photon Crusher", "Goblin Attack Force", "Axe Dragonute", etc). Since most of them have low DEF, they can easily be destroyed by battle after an attack. Tribute them for this card to get a better defense.
- This card can easily be Summoned by "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" and/or "King Dragun".
- "Trade-In" can be used with this card, then revive it using the former's effect.
- By using the effect of "Koa'ki Meiru Urnight", "Koa'ki Meiru Bergzak" or "Koa'ki Meiru Powerhand" can be Special Summoned and meet this card's Summoning requirements easily.
- This card can be Tribute Summoned with one Tribute using "Kaiser Sea Horse", "Totem Dragon", "Keeper of the Shrine" and "The First Monarch".
- Using "Hardened Armed Dragon" isn't recommended, since if this card uses its banishing effect, it will lose the benefits of "Hardened Armed Dragon".
- Use the effect of "Cybernetic Magician" to boost the ATK of 1-2 monsters on your field to Special Summon this card.
- Use ATK-boosting effects such as "Luminous Spark" and "Sorcerous Spell Wall" to increase the amount of potential Tributes.
- This card is easy to Summon in "Gravekeeper's" Decks as a result, since many monsters have 1500+ ATK.
- Normal Summon a "Photon Sabre Tiger" and Special Summon the second with "Photon Lead", then Special Summon this card from your hand.
- Special Summon cards like "The Tricky", "Cyber Dragon", or "Photon Thrasher", and then Normal Summon a monster that has 2000 or more ATK like "Alexandrite Dragon" or "Gene-Warped Warwolf".
- Two of this card can be fused into "Twin Photon Lizard", then Tribute itself for its effect, Special Summoning both copies in one turn. This only works if both copies are in the Graveyard, however.
- The effect of "Photon Thrasher" can help Summon this card, as long as any monster with 2000 or more ATK can be Normal Summoned.
- Use Set monsters to Special Summon this card, such as "Beast King Barbaros", "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" and "Photon Sabre Tiger", who retain their original ATK while face-down.
- This card can be searched by "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms".