- This card is a good fit for Equip Spell Cards that have a negative effect when they are destroyed or otherwise unequipped, like "Big Bang Shot".
- Note that this card uses any kind of Equip Card as spare Xyz Materials. Therefore, using Monster and Trap Cards that are treated as Equip Cards can also be considered as well.
- Use "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon", after it has used all its Xyz Materials or does not have "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as an Xyz Material, to Xyz Summon this card to get around the battle damage halving effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Prime".
- If this Xyz Summoned card is currently banished: use "D.D.R. - Different Dimension Reincarnation" to Special Summon this card, then use this card's effect to attach that card as an Xyz Material before it could leaves the field.
- If this Xyz Summoned card is currently in the Graveyard: use "Premature Burial" to Special Summon this card, then use this card's effect to attach that card as an Xyz Material before it could be destroyed.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Attribute||Type||Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon||銀河眼の光波竜||Xyz Monster|
|Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon||超銀河眼の光波龍||Xyz Monster|
|Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon||超銀河眼の光子龍||Xyz Monster|
|Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon||Ｎｏ．６２ 銀河眼の光子竜皇||Xyz Monster|
|Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon||Ｎｏ．１０７ 銀河眼の時空竜||Xyz Monster|
|Number C107: Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon||ＣＮｏ．１０７ 超銀河眼の時空龍||Xyz Monster|