- There are a total of 3 possible combinations of Fusion Material Monsters:
Japanese name Level Attribute Type ATK DEF Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth 大地の騎士ガイアナイト 6 EARTH Warrior 2,600 800 Naturia Leodrake ナチュル・ガオドレイク 9 EARTH Beast 3,000 1,800 Scrap Archfiend スクラップ・デスデーモン 7 EARTH Fiend 2,700 1,800
- One of the easiest ways to Fusion Summon this card is with "Miracle Synchro Fusion", removing the need to protect both monsters whilst preparing the Fusion Materials.
- Use "King of the Swamp" or "Beastking of the Swamps" as substitutes of one of the Fusion Material Monsters.
- Special Summon this card by the effect of "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion", if you don't have the Fusion Spell Card.
- Special Summon this card with the effect of "Summoner of Illusions"; its own effect will prevent itself from destroyed during the End Phase.
- Keep in mind that this card's effect doesn't give it absolute monster effects immunity. Monster effects that do not target and do not destroy can still reach it, like the effect of "Guardian Sphinx".
- Summon "Naturia Exterio" to make this card nearly invincible. Equip this card with "Metalsilver Armor" to make both cards immune to targeting effects.
- You can use "Forbidden Lance" on this card to prevent it from being left wide open from Spell or Trap Cards, such as "Mirror Force" and "Dimensional Prison".