- You can Synchro Summon this card by using "Junk Synchron" to Special Summon a Level 2 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard. Elegible targets for "Junk Synchron" include:
- This card is good for an "Infernity" deck. You can Synchro Summon this card with "Infernity Beast" and "Infernity Beetle". The downside is that you may not have any cards in your hand to discard for this card's effect to revive it. On the other hand, this card itself is a great way to ensure that your hand is empty should you have trouble with that.
- This card can be easily Synchro Summoned in a "Nordic" Deck with "Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant" and a "Nordic Beast" monster, by the effect of "Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant" change its Level.
- This card works well with an "Ojama" deck, due to easy Summoning of an equal ATK & DEF monster, as well as being able to discard "Ojamagic" to keep it constantly on the field from battle.
- You can Special Summon "Unknown Synchron" with its own condition and a Level 4 Beast-Type monster to easily Synchro Summon this card.
- Use this monster while you control no others for a Suicide Attack against a monster with similar ATK points to destroy it and resurrect Fitzgerald. Some good monsters with 2500 ATK are Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En, Stardust Dragon, Virgil, Rock Star of the Burning Abyss, Archfiend Zombie-Skull, Naturia Barkion, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Number 61: Volcasaurus, Vylon Disigma, Guardian Aetos, Great Shogun Shien, Machina Fortress, Neos monsters
- Use this card with "Card of Safe Return" to add a card to your hand whenever this card is destroyed. This can maintain the number of cards in your hand while preventing you from running out of cards to revive this card with. This strategy works well when your opponent has more than one monster on their field with higher ATK than this card.