- "Junk Synchron" and 1 "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter" in your Graveyard can easily summon this monster.
- Summon a R-Genex Overseer, and then banish 1 Spell Card in your hand to Special Summon Monoceros. However, if the mentioned cards are used, R-Genex Overseer can't be Special Summoned.
- This card is good for Infernity deck. You can Synchro Summon this card with "Infernity Beast" and "Infernity Beetle". The downside is that you may not have any cards in your hand to discard for Fitzgerald's effect to revive it. On the other hand, Frozen Fitzgerald itself is a great way to ensure that your hand is empty should you have trouble with that.
- This card can be used in conjunction with "Fishborg Blaster" and "Treeborn Frog" quite well, if this card is destroyed in battle, return it to play with it's 2nd effect. Then during your Standby Phase, Summon "Treeborn Frog" followed by "Fishborg Blaster" and Synchro Summon either "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" or "Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" and eliminate the threat.
- This card can be easily Synchro Summon in a Nordic Deck with Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant and a Nordic Beast monster, by the effect of Vanadis of the Nordic Ascendant change its Level.
- This card works well with an "Ojama" deck, due to easy Summoning of an equal ATK & DEF monster, as well as being able to discard "Ojamagic" to keep it constantly on the field from battle.
- Other useful targets for "Junk Synchron":
- You can Special Summon Unknown Synchron with its effect and a Level 4 Beast to Synchro Summon this monster easily, such as Bicorn Re'em, T.G. Rush Rhino, Des Kangaroo and Chain Dog.
- Use this card with "Card of Safe Return" to add a card to your hand whenever "Frozen Fitzgerald" is destroyed. This can maintain the number of cards in your hand while preventing you from running out of cards to revive "Frozen Fitzgerald" with. This strategy works well when your opponent has more than one monster on their field with higher ATK than "Frozen Fitzgerald".