- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Downbeat", "Number 29: Mannequin Cat", "Summon Sorceress", "White Salvation", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Sangan", "Rescue Ferret", "Beautunaful Princess", "Mermaid Shark", "Underworld Egg Clutch", "Mother Grizzly", "Summoner Monk", "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth", "Shark Cruiser", "Vampire Dragon", "Resonator Engine", "Soul Rope" and "Dragunity Corsesca".
- If you have this card in your Graveyard already, Normal Summon another copy of this card so you can Special Summon a second one from your Graveyard. You can use them for a Rank 4 Xyz Summon and avoid it to be banished when it leaves the field.
- Similarly, if you have two copies plus another WATER monster with 1500 or less ATK in your graveyard, you can use Salvage to bring one copy of Fishborg Doctor and the other WATER monster to your hand, then Normal Summon the Fishborg Doctor from your hand and Special Summon the second one from your Graveyard.
- If you have two in your hand instead, you can discard one with a card effect such as Twin Twisters then proceed with the same combo as mentioned above.
- If this card is Special Summoned by "Double Fin Shark" or "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth", its effects will be negated and it will not destroy itself.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".