- Cards like "Remove Brainwashing" and "Owner's Seal" can be used to gain control of this card.
- If this card returns to your control, make sure to negate its effect to take full advantage of its 4000 ATK, or only attack Defense Position monsters with it.
- If this card is in your Graveyard and you control an "Aesir" monster, you can Special Summon this card yourself with "Ayer's Rock Sunrise".
- After Summoning this card, you can use "Misfortune" to inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.
- If you have more LP than your opponent, Summon this card to their field, then ram your weak monsters into it to decrease both players' Life Points equally.
- Use this card's double-edged damage to your advantage with cards like "Tragoedia".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.