Deck to Hand
- Vampire Dragon
- Sphere of Chaos
- Emissary of the Afterlife (only for Normal Monsters)
- Blue Dragon Summoner (only for Normal Monsters)
- Dragunity Corsesca
- Spellbook Star Hall
- Chaos Zone
- Single Purchase
- Startime Magician
- Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior
- Lemon Magician Girl
- Witch of the Black Forest
Graveyard to Hand
- Dark Eruption
- Monster Reincarnation
- Dark Factory of Mass Production (Normal Monsters only)
- Backup Soldier (Normal Monsters, requires 5 in graveyard)
To Top of Deck (From the Deck)
- Be sure to include lots of draw power and Deck thinners to increase your chances of drawing pieces.
- This is one of very few cards that are immune to "Prohibition".
- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Sphere of Chaos", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Magician's Circle", "Arnis, the Empowered Warrior", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Spellbook Star Hall", "The Grand Spellbook Tower", "Dark Renewal", "Dark Horizon", "Lemon Magician Girl", "Ebon High Magician" and "Magician Navigation".
- See Exodia OTK for a list of Decks that focus on winning with this card's effect.
- Use "Armageddon Knight", "Dark Grepher", "Lavalval Chain" and "Foolish Burial" to send the five "Exodia" pieces to your Graveyard quickly. Then use "Dark Eruption", "Dark Factory of Mass Production" and "Backup Soldier" to return the pieces to your hand.
- Simply dump all 5 parts in the Graveyard through "Painful Choice" or "Magical Merchant", retrieving them with "Backup Soldier" or "Monster Reincarnation".
- The danger here is that your opponent can banish them from the Graveyard (such as with "D.D. Crow"). Include "Burial from a Different Dimension" and "Imperial Iron Wall" to prevent this.
- In the event that any/all of the "Exodia" pieces get banished, use "Return from the Different Dimension", etc. to Special Summon at least five of those "Forbidden One", then use "Sound the Retreat!" to return them all to your hand for an OTK.
- As a last resort, this card can be used with "Crush Card Virus".