- A great tip to get two "Evil HERO Malicious Fiends" is to use "Dark Fusion" on a Level 6 or higher Fiend monster, and on "Evil HERO Malicious Edge", then using "Dark Calling" to banish the two from your Graveyard, giving you a second "Malicious Fiend".
- "Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World" is an excellent Fusion Material for this card, since it can Special Summon itself from the Graveyard.
- If the opponent is forced to attack this card due to its effect, "Action Magic - Full Turn" can be used to double the damage they take--which can easily result in an OTK if "Elemental HERO Honest Neos's" first effect is also used.
- While a Fusion Substitute Monster cannot be used for the Level 6 or more Fiend monster, one can be used for "Evil HERO Malicious Edge" and "Malicious Edge" can be used as the Fiend monster.
- "All-Out Attacks" or "Battle Mania" can be used to force the opponent to enter their Battle Phase. In which case "Ojama Trio" can be used to force the opponent to ATK "Malicious Edge" with 3 monsters with 0 ATK, inflicting over 8000 battle damage.
- This card can combo well with "Vicious Claw". It will not only increase its ATK higher, but will make it immune to battle destruction once. With such high ATK and an effect that makes the opponent attack, they will have a hard time getting rid of it by battle. Coincidentally, if your opponent does get a strong monster out, such as "Red Nova Dragon", you can then summon the Token to your opponent's field in Attack Position, forcing that token to attack this card as it is still the Battle Phase, ensuring they don't get a powerful token to command and dealing some battle damage.
- If having "Evil HERO Malicious Fiend" attacked would be disadvantageous, "Mirror Force" can be used to destroy all the opponent's monsters as they are switched to Attack Position and at least one is forced to attack.
- Should your opponent have a monster(s) stronger than this card, use "Mirror Wall" to weaken them.
- This can be combined with "Spiritual Fire Art - Kurenai" to inflict an extra 3500 damage to if "Evil HERO Malicious Fiend" would be leaves the field.
- The purpose of this card is to protect your "Evil HEROs" (or other weak monsters) from being destroyed by battle (as your opponent would be forced to attack this card if they are foolish enough to conduct their Battle Phase). Thus, they skip their Battle Phase, making their turn end quicker as well as changing all of their monsters to Defense Position (most likely). If your opponent cannot get rid of this card by a card effect and does not control a monster with 3500 or more ATK, then this card can be seen as a "Threatening Roar" every turn (and in most cases, a card that forces your opponent into DEF position).
- One way to quickly Summon "Evil HERO Malicious Fiend" could be to use "Elemental HERO Prisma" with "Dark Calling".
- This card would be potent in an "Infernoid" Deck if "Evil HERO Malicious Fiend" was included as there are a few Level 6 and higher Fiend monsters in that archetype. "Dark Fusion" and/or "Dark Calling" would be ideal.
- If you are mixing this card along an "Elemental HERO" Deck, then use "Future Fusion" to dump "Evil HERO Malicious Edge" and "King of the Swamp" to Summon "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero". Then finish off with "Dark Calling".
- Level 6 or higher Fiend monsters that can be used as Fusion Material: