- You can use "Debris Dragon" to summon a level 2 Winged-Beast monster like "Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain" or "Shield Wing" in order to summon this card quickly.
- You can use this card's effect, then use "De-Synchro" on it and Special Summon the Synchro Materials; then, re-synchro them and bring this monster out again for re-use of its effect. Alternatively, you could Special Summon any other level 6 Synchro Monster.
- If you can Synchro Summon this card, use its effect to add "Mist Valley Baby Roc" to your hand, then discard it. Due to "Mist Valley Baby Roc"'s effect, it will be Special Summoned when it is sent from the hand to the Graveyard. Finally, since it is a Level 2 Tuner, use it and the Level 6 "Gae Dearg" to Synchro Summon a Level 8 Synchro Monster.
- Discard "The White Stone of Legend" for this effect, then you'll get "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your hand.
- This card is particularly good in a Dragunity-Blackwing hybrid Deck as it allows you to bring in key monsters into your hand, such as "Dragunity Dux" while sending key monsters to your Graveyard, such as "Dragunity Phalanx", "Blackwing - Vayu the Emblem of Honor" or "Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite".
- Normal Summon "Crane Crane", then use its effect to Special Summon a Level 3 Dragon-Type Tuner from the Graveyard, like "Dragunity Darkspear".
- Main Deck Level 4 or lower Dragon or Winged Beast-Type monsters: