- Use this card to summon out "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" then Tribute it for "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon".
- A great tip for this card is to use "Troop Dragon" and "Masked Dragon" to get 5 Dragons into your Graveyard quickly, and then use "Dragon's Mirror" to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon".
- This card is great for Fusion Summoning "Superalloy Beast Raptinus", as you can choose any 2 Gemini monsters in the Graveyard to banish.
- Blow up the field by synchro summoning Black Rose Dragon and then use this card to special summon Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste.
- The following Dragon-Type Fusion Monsters can be summoned with this card:
- Use "Future Fusion" to send 5 Dragons to the Graveyard, then use "Giant Trunade" and play "Future Fusion" again. This time send "Red-Eyes Wyvern" and "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" to the Graveyard. Play "Dragon's Mirror" to summon "Five-Headed Dragon", but don't banish "Wyvern" or "REDMD". At the end of your turn, activate the effect of "Red-Eyes Wyvern" to summon "REDMD".
- Combo this tip with "Dimension Fusion".
- When you have this in your hand, use "Future Fusion" to get the monsters into the Graveyard.
- A great opening move in a Dragon Deck combines this card with "Future Fusion". Use "Future Fusion" to send "Prime Material Dragon", "Dark Horus", and other powerful Dragons to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon" in two turns. Then use "Dragon's Mirror" to banish those Dragons to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon". In two turns, you'll have two super-powerful Dragons and then you can use "Return from the Different Dimension" to get back the powerful Dragons you used for the fusion, then you would have 2 "Five-Headed Dragon", and three other powerful Dragons within two turns. "Prime Material Dragon" is suggested because it can protect the rest and your Life Points from cards like "Mirror Force" or "Magic Cylinder".