- This card provides an easier way to Fusion Summon "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" or "Five-Headed Dragon".
- However, in a "Graveyard Dragon Power" Deck, this will result in your monster having a lower ATK.
- Use this card in a "Shiranui" Deck to Fusion Summon "Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon" while banishing some Zombies and possibly activating their effects.
- In a "Performapal" Deck, the effect of "Performapal Bot-Eyes Lizard" can be used to send an "Odd-Eyes" Pendulum Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard to change the name of "Bot-Eyes Lizard" to the sent monster's name, then use this card to Fusion Summon "Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon" by banishing "Bot-Eyes Lizard" and the sent monster.
- Use "Future Fusion" to send 5 Dragons to the Graveyard, then use "Giant Trunade" and play "Future Fusion" again. This time send "Red-Eyes Wyvern" and "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" to the Graveyard. Play "Dragon's Mirror" to Summon "Five-Headed Dragon", but don't banish "Wyvern" or "REDMD". At the end of your turn, activate the effect of "Wyvern" to Summon "REDMD".
- Combo this tip with "Dimension Fusion".
- When this card is in your hand, use "Future Fusion" to get the monsters into the Graveyard.
- A great opening move in a Dragon Deck combines this card with "Future Fusion". Use "Future Fusion" to send "Prime Material Dragon", "Dark Horus", and other powerful Dragons to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon" in two turns. Then use "Dragon's Mirror" to banish those Dragons to Fusion Summon "Five-Headed Dragon". In two turns, there will be two super-powerful Dragons, and then "Return from the Different Dimension" can be used to get back the powerful Dragons that was used for the Fusion. There would be 2 "Five-Headed Dragon", and three other powerful Dragons within two turns. "Prime Material Dragon" is suggested because it can protect the rest and your Life Points from cards like "Mirror Force" or "Magic Cylinder".
- Use "Future Fusion" to Summon "Five-Headed Dragon" and, among the 5 Dragons, be sure to have 3 copies of "Blue-Eyes White Dragon", then use this card to Fusion Summon "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon".
- Dragon-Type Fusion Monsters that can be Fusion Summoned: