- If you have 2 other Six Samurai on the field when this card would destroy the ones it Special Summoned, simply use their effect to redirect the destruction. Since the summoned monsters aren't destroyed, you would not take damage from the effect (much like how they work against "Ring of Destruction").
- Summon two "Spirit of the Six Samurai" and equip them to two existing Six Samurai Monsters, thereby avoiding destroying any cards, in addition to powering up two Six Samurai Monsters.
- Use the resurrected monsters as fuel for "Hand of the Six Samurai" to avoid receiving damage, as they are not destroyed by the effect of "Double-Edged Sword Technique".
- You can Special-Summon 1 "Kagemusha of the Six Samurai" and 1 Level 3 "Six Samurai" to summon "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En" without receiving damage, since they are being sent to the graveyard as a result of Synchro-Summon, not this card's effect.
- You can Special Summon 2 "Six Samurai" monster with same level and use them for an "Xyz Summon" without taking any damage.
- If you have two copies of "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En" in the graveyard that were successfully Synchro Summoned previously in the Duel, you can summon both of them with this card. This will give you two 2500 ATK monsters, and the ability to negate up to two Spell or Trap cards, probably resulting in the necessary conditions to win.
- Following what was stated before, you can Special Summon two copies of "Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan" (from your hand or using a second copy of "Double-Edged Sword Technique"), to inflict 9200 points of Battle Damage. If in some way you do not archieve victory with this method, you can still destroy your two "Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan" to save your two "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En".