- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Transmodify", "Broken Blocker", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Sphere of Chaos", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Exchange of Night and Day", "Destiny Signal", "Phantom Magician", "Masked HERO Dian" and "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist".
- This card can delay your opponent by temporarily banishing their threatening monster.
- If you can protect this monster from being destroyed, the banished monster will return during your 2nd Standby Phase, giving you the option of banishing it again.
- Use this card to temporarily banish a face-down monster to avoid activating any effect it might have.
- "Solomon's Lawbook" when played just before your second Standby Phase will prevent the monster from returning because it never occurs.
- You can use this monster's effect along with "Destiny End Dragoon", even if you've already skipped your Battle Phase from using one of them.
- This card is a great way to disrupt Xyz Monsters, as they will lose their materials if they are banished via effect.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.