- This card can be searched by "Temple of the Kings", "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Painful Escape", "Ties of the Brethren", "Zombowwow", "One for One", "Wolf in Sheep's Clothing", "Where Arf Thou?", "Serpentine Princess", "Vampire Dragon", "Mystic Tomato", "Chaos Zone", "Exchange of Night and Day", "Reinforcement of the Army", "Field-Commander Rahz", "Freed the Matchless General", "Red Sparrow Summoner", "Dragodies, the Empowered Warrior", "Road Warrior", "Little Trooper", "Reinforce Truth", "Phantom Magician", "Masked HERO Dian", "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist", "Over Destiny", "Destiny Signal" and "D - Time".
- This card's first effect is ideal for Special Summoning the following monsters:
- Itself, in order for the opponent to suffer from this card's second effect.
- "Destiny HERO - Defender", so that its owner can benefit from that monster's effect (assuming the opponent keeps it face-up on the field in Defense Position).
- "Destiny HERO - Dread Servant", so that when it is destroyed by battle, its effect can be used to destroy a card with a beneficial effect that activates when destroyed, such as "Clock Tower Prison".
- "Destiny HERO - Fear Monger", so that that monster's effect can be triggered after it's destroyed by battle.
- Any "Destiny HERO" monster with relatively low DEF, so that "Destiny HERO - Drilldark" can attack it to inflict piercing battle damage.
- Alternatively, a "Destiny HERO" monster with relatively low ATK can be Summoned instead, with the help of a later card effect that can change that monster's battle position.
- Any "Destiny HERO" monster with high ATK, so that the effect of "Destiny HERO - Plasma" can be used to equip that monster to itself.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.