Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Spell Calling", "Quick Booster", "Mecha Phantom Beast Jaculuslan", "Synchro Fusionist", "Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone" and "Predaplant Chimera Rafflesia".
- When your opponent Fusion Summons a monster, use "De-Fusion" to send it back to the Extra Deck and waste your opponent's effort.
- Use this card with "Five Headed Dragon" to swarm the field.
- Use this card on "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero" to activate its effect to clear the opponents field. Then attack with the Material monsters for decent damage.
- During your Battle Phase, after you attack with a Fusion Monster and its Fusion Materials are in your Graveyard, use "De-Fusion" (still in your Battle Phase) to Special Summon them to your side of the field and attack your opponent. It is recommended that the Fusion Materials have high ATK for a massive amount of damage and to protect your Life Points from most Monsters (e.g. Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon).
- "Elemental HERO" Decks really beneficent from this card in general since there are a few "HEROes" whose effects only activate upon Summoning and "Neos Knight" can net you either two "Neos" or a "Neos" and "Bladedge" both whom are powerful monsters in ATK power who can cause battle damage.