- Many monsters that are useful to send to the Graveyard when Summoning this card include "Supay", "Night Assailant" and "Necro Defender".
- "Final Attack Orders" and "Savage Colosseum" allow this card easily be Summoned, and then completely destroy your opponent's monsters.
- Use Fiend-Type monsters that Summon other Fiends, like "Stygian Security", so your opponent will be tempted to attack over and over. This will help thin out your Deck and will always have your conditions met for this card's Summoning costs.
- Lovely in "Ghostrick" deck, and to a less extent, "Dark World".
Using with other cards
- It works well in a "Sacred Beast" Deck because this card is an easy-to-use Fiend-Type which controls your Trap Cards.
- Use this card to trump over any of your opponent's battle tricks ("Honest", "Shrink", etc.).
- Since this card cannot be destroyed in battle, your opponent must either let their monster be destroyed or waste their cards while your monster is safe. (But you'll still take damage)
- This card works well in a "Dark Gaia"-based Deck.
- Copies of "Evil HERO Malicious Edge" can be used on your Deck while using this card in order to banish them both later with "Dark Calling" to Summon "Evil HERO Malicious Fiend".
- This card is surprisingly useful in a "Koa'ki Meiru"-based Deck. The card's Summoning cost can easily be paid, since "Koa'ki Meirus" revolve around keeping monsters with same type in hand and field, and its effect can be abused with "Core Reinforcement" and "Koa'ki Meiru Valafar".
- Combine this card with "Evil HERO Infernal Gainer" to create an OTK.
- "Monster Reincarnation" can be used to add this card back to your hand again if it is ever destroyed.
- Use "Mound of the Bound Creator" in conjunction with this card to create an essentially immortal monster with very high ATK, and to ensure the opponent cannot simply play defensively to protect their LP.
- Send "Sangan" from the field and/or "Night Assailant" from your hand to help even out the card advantage that was lost in Special Summoning this card
Using this card with Continuous Trap Cards.
- "Imperial Custom" will cause these cards to be even harder to get rid of.
- "Call of the Haunted", "Birthright" or "Soul Resurrection" to revive more monster and keeps them from being rendered useless from the Special Summoned monster is not destroyed, but left the field.
- "Anti-Spell Fragrance" to restrict Spell usage.
- OCG Only, "Imperial Order" to shut down Spell usage. And halve the total maintenance cost of that card.
- "Royal Decree" to shut down Trap Cards.
- "Gravity Bind" to almost completely lock any attack down.
- "Depth Amulet" to keep on using it, if you have enough cards.
- "Mask of Restrict" to prevent Tributes, and protect this card from it.
- "Tour of Doom" to prevent your opponent from Normal or Flip Summoning half of the time without suffering from the downside yourself.
- "Light of Intervention" can be used to prevent Monster Set.
- "Macro Cosmos" to direct when cards are banished.
- "Imperial Iron Wall" to control when cards are not banished.
- "Summon Limit" and "Vanity's Emptiness" (If it's still on the field) to restrict Summon.
- "Royal Oppression" to control when Summon can be negated.