- When this cards ATK becomes low, it can be Tributed for a second "Darklord Desire".
- "Book of Moon" or "Tsukuyomi" can be useful in case it gets attacked while its ATK is low, not only to reset its ATK, but to have the opponent run into a high DEF monster.
- This card is unaffected by "Stardust Dragon" since its effect sends a card to the graveyard without destroying it.
- Remember, unlike "Dark End Dragon", this card doesn't lose its defense points. So once its ATK is too low, it can still survive with 2800 DEF.
- A good trick is using "Reverse Trap" To increase this card's ATK to 4000 while sending an opponent monster to the graveyard.
- This card's effect can be very useful, because it "sends to the graveyard" but it doesn't "destroy". So you can easily rid of monsters very hard to "destroy", like "Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.