- This card is easy to Summon in "Infernity" and "Fabled" Decks.
- To avoid the downside of you not being able to Synchro Summon, use the following recommendations:
- This card can work in an Xyz-reliant Deck since it only stops Synchro Monsters.
- Use the effect of "Alector, Sovereign of Birds" on this card during your turn, as the effect negation only lasts for 1 turn.
- Use "Forbidden Chalice" on this card during your turn, as the effect negation only lasts for 1 turn.
- (However, your opponent can possibly circumvent the last 2 tips with "Urgent Tuning".)
- This card is easy to Summon in "Dark World" Decks with "Fabled Raven" by discarding "Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World" or just Tuning it with a "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World" or "Sillva, Warlord of Dark World".
- Since "Dark World" Decks do not rely on Synchro Summons to win, this card's effect does no harm, and it prevents your opponent from coming back with "Rekindling", etc.
- This card can be used very effectively in a Deck based on "Puppet Master". Tribute Summon "Puppet Master", and Special Summon "Stygian Security" or "Sinister Sprocket" to subsequently Special Summon this card.
- Use the effect of "Giant Germ" to Special Summon 2 copies of "Giant Germ" and use a Level 3 Tuner monster like "Dark Resonator" or "Flare Resonator" to Synchro Summon this card.
- Combine this card with "Cursed Armaments", allowing you to deal damage to the opponent, then re-equip the Spell to another monster they control and attack a weakened target. Alternatively, equip "Big Bang Shot" to an opponent's monster then use this card's effect to destroy it to inflict 400 damage and banish the equipped monster.
- Use this card to counter "Power Tool Dragon", that generally is equipped with 3 or more Spell Cards at once. Without them, it will be vulnerable.
- Alternatively, you could use this monster in conjunction with a "Power Tool Dragon" you Synchro summoned on an earlier turn. Using its ability, you could add equip spells to a monster, then deal damage to your opponent.
- Allowing this card to be destroyed can be advantageous, provided that "The Dark Creator" can revive it once there are adequate Synchro support monsters such as "Stardust Dragon" on the field.
- Combo this card's effect with "Smoke Grenade of the Thief".
- By using "Horn of the Unicorn", you can keep sending it to your graveyard through this monster's effect, then add it back to the top of your deck. This way, you can steadily keep inflicting effect damage to your opponent.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Attribute||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Barrier Resonator||バリア・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||LIGHT||1||300||800|
|Chain Resonator||チェーン・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||LIGHT||1||100||100|
|Clock Resonator||クロック・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||EARTH||3||1200||600|
|Creation Resonator||クリエイト・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||WIND||3||800||600|
|D/D Ghost||ＤＤゴースト||Effect Monster||DARK||2||600||300|
|D/D Lamia||ＤＤラミア||Effect Monster||DARK||1||100||1900|
|D/D Nighthowl||ＤＤナイト・ハウリング||Effect Monster||DARK||3||300||600|
|D/D Orthros||ＤＤオルトロス||Pendulum Monster|
|Dark Resonator||ダーク・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||DARK||3||1300||300|
|Dark Tinker||ダーク・リペアラー||Effect Monster||DARK||2||1000||1300|
|... further results (20 more)|