Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This card can be ideal if you are unable to Tribute Summon, and especially useful against Direct Attacks—provided that your Life Points can sustain heavy Battle Damage.
- Special Summon a Machine-Type Monster that has 500 or less ATK, then use "Machine Duplication" to Special Summon 2 more of the said monster.
- This card is best used when trying to Summon a high-Level 0 ATK Monster, such as "Vennominon the King of Poisonous Snakes" (for Reptile-based Decks), "Satellite Cannon" or "Yubel".
- If you can take the extra damage, using cards that increase the enemy monster's ATK, like "Rush Recklessly", will ensure you have a stronger monster to attack in your next turn, also widening the possibilities of what you can search for.
- Use "Enchanted Javelin" to increase your Life Points to ease the cost.
- Combo "Hero Kid" and you could Summon 3 monsters for as little as 300 LP.
- This card works nicely with "Turbo Synchron"; attack with "Turbo Synchron", and then use its effect to Special Summon one monster from your hand. Chain this card to the effect of "Turbo Synchron" and you can get two monsters for the price of one attack. This combo works even better if you have a face-down "Urgent Tuning" because then you'll be able to Synchro Summon.
- This card is great in Gemini Decks as not only does it let you send monsters from your hand to the graveyard (where they will be easier to Summon twice), but can get you key cards at vital moments. For example:
- Discard a high Level Gemini monster like "Chthonian Emperor Dragon" and then search for "Blazewing Butterfly" then on your turn use the effect of "Blazewing" to Special Summon the high Level monster with its own effect.
- Search for "Lonefire Blossom" and use it to Summon "Gigaplant" from your deck and then second Summon the "Gigaplant" to bring back and reuse "Lonefire Blossom".
- Summon "Dark Valkyria" or "Future Samurai" and destroy an enemy monster on your turn.
- If you have a non-Tuner on the Field, use this card to Summon a Tuner then activate "Urgent Tuning". You can instantly Summon a Synchro Monster turning the tide of battle.
- Use this card in a Dragon Deck to swarm the Field. "Decoy Dragon", "Totem Dragon" and "Magna Drago" are all Monsters you could possibly Summon.
- Use this card to bring "Honest" to the field, and then return it to your hand.
- This card works great with "Synchron" monsters, as it can search out almost any "Synchron" with minimal damage to your Life Points.
- This card can also work with "Ally of Justice" monsters if you have "DNA Transplant". For example, you can Special Summon "Ally of Justice Core Destroyer" to protect your Life Points, or "Ally of Justice Rudra", which can be Special Summoned with a damage of 1900 but has effectively 2600 ATK.
- This card can be useful in a Blue-Eyes deck, as it can summon "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" and "White Stone of Legend" with ease.
- "White Stone of Legend" is also an ideal card to discard for this card's effect as it will add a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" to your hand.
- As with any discard cost, "Roc from the Valley of Haze" is an excellent card to discard for this card's effect.