- This card can be easier to Summon by using "Future Fusion" and "Overload Fusion".
- Use Re-Fusion to retrieve this card from the Graveyard and as an extra Equip card. This card's effect will send Re-Fusion to the Graveyard and it will not be banished.
- This card has some synergy with the Malefic archetype as they are almost entirely high ATK dragons and machines which require the player to send their counterparts to the GY to summon them. One of the three exceptions being "Malefic Truth Dragon", which a player would likely send from the deck to the GY as soon as possible.
- A loop can form between this card and "Light and Darkness Dragon". Whenever this card is Special Summoned it will equip "Light and Darkness Dragon" to itself and whenever this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, "Light and Darkness Dragon" will Special Summon it back, allowing this card to equip "Light and Darkness Dragon" to itself again.
- This loop can be countered by trying to return this card to the hand or banishing it (via "Compulsory Evacuation Device", "Paleozoic Dinomischus, etc.), forcing the negation by sending the equipped "Light and Darkness Dragon" to the Graveyard. (The effect of "Light and Darkness Dragon" will not activate since it was not destroyed.)
- Dragon and Machine-Type monsters sorted by ATK: