- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Painful Escape", "Chaos Zone", "Cyber Emergency", and "Cyber Repair Plant".
- Use "Cyber Network" to swarm the Field with many of the banished Machine monsters used to this card's Special Summon.
- After heavily damaging the opponent with this card(Or failing due to cards like the Mirror Traps), use "Cyberload Fusion" to summon "Chimeratech Overdragon" and attack directly for a surprise OTK.
- Alternatively, Fusion Summon "Chimeratech Rampage Dragon" and use its effects to destroy the opponent's Spells and Traps. After nuking the opponent's field, attack them directly with both monsters.
- Activate "Swords of Revealing Light" or "Ceasefire" before Summoning this card to ensure that all of your opponent's monsters are sent to the Graveyard with this card's effect.
- Use "Future Fusion" beforehand to send LIGHT Machine monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and Special Summon the appropriate monster from your Extra Deck.
- Special Summon a LIGHT Machine monster to your field and then chain "Inferno Reckless Summon" to add up to two more monsters on your opponent's side of the field before you Summon this card. This will increase the ATK of this card, while removing 2 more of your opponent's monsters.
- After Special Summoning this card, you can Normal Summon "The Calculator" with a massive 3600 ATK.
- Use "DNA Transplant" to make all Machine monsters have the LIGHT attribute.
- Use "DNA Surgery" to make all face up monsters Machine monsters.
- To fulfill the summoning requirements, you can use "Foolish Burial" to send a monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. Another strategy is to discard monsters from your hand to Special Summon "Machina Fortress".
- This card's effect that sends monsters to the Graveyard loops around monsters protected from being destroyed, such as "Archfiend Zombie Skull" and "Stardust Dragon".
- Also use "Burial from a Different Dimension" to return banished monsters to the Graveyard and then use "Call of the Haunted" to attack your opponent fore even more damage. Combine "Ceasefire" to do even more Damage to your opponent.
- Works very well in a "Gradius" Deck.
- Since this monster is Special Summoned, you can Normal Summon "Heavy Mech Support Platform" or other Union monsters which prevent destruction and equip it with this card to keep it safe from Traps such as "Sakuretsu Armor".
- Use this card in a Morphtronic Deck, because they have things like "Morphtronic Celfon", "Morphtronic Videon" and "Morphtronic Scopen".
- After this card's Trigger effect resolves, use "Heavy Storm" or "Harpie's Feather Duster" to nuke the opponent's backrow.
- Special Summon "Sangan" before Summoning this card, select "Spirit Reaper" or "Don Zaloog" with the effect of "Sangan", and Summon it to hurt your opponent's hand (or Deck).
- Use "Return from the Different Dimension" or "Dimension Fusion" to bring back the monsters that were banished.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|A-Assault Core||Ａ－アサルト・コア||Effect Monster||Union monster||4||1900||200|
|A-to-Z-Dragon Buster Cannon||ＡｔｏＺ－ドラゴン・バスターキャノン||Fusion Monster|
|ABC-Dragon Buster||ＡＢＣ－ドラゴン・バスター||Fusion Monster|
|Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon||アームド・ドラゴン・カタパルトキャノン||Fusion Monster|
|Armory Arm||アームズ・エイド||Synchro Monster|
|B-Buster Drake||Ｂ－バスター・ドレイク||Effect Monster||Union monster||4||1500||1800|
|B.E.S. Big Core MK-3||巨大戦艦 ビッグ・コアＭｋ－Ⅲ||Effect Monster||8||2700||1900|
|Blue Thunder T-45||ブルーサンダーＴ４５||Effect Monster||4||1700||1000|
|Box of Friends||おもちゃ箱||Effect Monster||1||0||0|
|... further results (122 more)|