- This card can be easily Synchro Summoned by using the effect of "Windwitch - Ice Bell" to Special Summon "Windwitch - Glass Bell". Then, "Glass Bell" can be used to search "Windwitch - Snow Bell", that can be Special Summoned with its own effect. Synchro Summon a Level 7 WIND monster, and then Synchro Summon this card, with a blanket protection against destruction by card effects.
- In a "Dragunity" Deck:
- Normal Summon "Dragunity Dux" and use its effect to equip "Dragunity Phalanx" to it. Special Summon "Phalanx" by its own effect, and then Synchro Summon "Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana". Finally, use its effect to equip "Phalanx" again and Special Summon it via its own effect, then Synchro Summon this card.
- Alternatively, the effect of "Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg" can be used to search and then discard "Mist Valley Baby Roc", triggering its effect to Special Summon itself.
- In a "Odd-Eyes"/"Magician" Deck, "Tuning Magician" can be combined with a "Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon" to Synchro Summon this card.
- In a "Blackwing" Deck:
- In a "Speedroid" Deck:
- Special Summon "Speedroid Terrortop" and use its effect to search "Speedroid Taketomborg", Special Summon the latter by its effect and Tribute it to Special Summon "Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice", use its effect to change the Level of "Terrortop" and Synchro Summon a WIND monster, then Summon a Tuner that adds up to Level 8 with that Synchro (the Normal Summon hasn't been used yet), and Synchro Summon this card.
- Normal Summon "Speedroid Horse Stilts", then use its effect to Special Summon "Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke". Synchro Summon a Level 7 monster, then banish "Den-Den Daiko Duke" to Special Summon either "Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice" or "Speedroid Gum Prize", and tune it with the Level 7 Synchro for this card.
- In the late game, if "Hi-Speedroid Hagoita" is in the Graveyard and "Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice" or "Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke" is on the field, the former can be Special Summoned from the Graveyard using its own effect, and then Synchro Summon this card.
- In a "Symphonic Warrior" Deck:
- If there is a "Symphonic Warrior Guitaar" and either "Symphonic Warrior Synthess" or "Symphonic Warrior Drumss" in your hand, Normal Summon the one in your hand, then use the Pendulum Effect of "Guitaars" to Special Summon the other from your Deck. Then, Synchro Summon "Hi-Speedroid Kendama" and use its effect to banish "Drumss" from your Graveyard. Finally, use "Synthess" to Special Summon the banished "Drumss" and Synchro Summon this card.
- In a "Yang Zing" Deck:
- In a "Blue-Eyes" Deck:
- This card can be Special Summoned from the Extra Deck with the effects of "Ultimaya Tzolkin" and "Metaltron XII, the True Dracombatant".
- "Follow Wing" and/or "Windwitch - Snow Bell" can be used to protect this card from destruction.
- "Honest", "Elemental HERO Honest Neos" or similar cards will backfire on the opponent, as the turn player's mandatory effect is always Chain Link 1, and the action will just add more ATK on this card.
- This card can be very effective against "Kozmo" and "Monarch" Decks, as none of their Level 5 or higher monsters can defeat this card in battle due to this card's effect, and whenever they activate effects, this card can negate them.
- An easy way to get around this card on the Extra Monster Zone is to send it to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon", specially if it was Synchro Summoned with "Windwitch - Snow Bell" as the Tuner.
- This card's Trigger effect is a good way to counter "Apoqliphort Towers".
- Both of this card's effects make it a good candidate for "Last Turn".