- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Chaos Zone", "Painful Escape", "Exchange of Night and Day" and "Assault Mode Activate".
- If this card is in your hand, use "Card Trader" or any other card that could shuffle this card back into the Deck, since "Assault Mode Activate" only Special Summons the "/Assault Mode" monster from the Deck.
- "Necro Gardna", "Shield Warrior", "The Immortal Bushi", "Destiny HERO - Dasher", "Destiny HERO - Malicious" and "Elemental HERO Necroshade" are useful to send to the Graveyard for this card's effect, since their own effects activate while they are in the Graveyard.
- Because it sends 2 Warriors to the Graveyard, this card is useful for cards such as "Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman", "Elemental HERO Shining Phoenix Enforcer", "Shadow Ghoul" and "Chaos Necromancer", as they get powered up from cards in the Graveyard. "Deal of Phantom" would be good to use, too.
- If paired with "Miracle Fusion" or "Dark Calling" in an Elemental HERO deck, you can get out just about any Elemental HERO or Evil HERO fusion you want.
- You can use this card in a UFOroid Fighter OTK.
- If you have this card on your field when you clear the field, with a card like "Black Rose Dragon", you'll both clear the field and attack your opponent's life points directly with the non-/Assault mode version of this card.
- Equip this card to "Zubaba General" to not only generate a 5300 ATK beater, but to Special Summon "Colossal Fighter" when either it or "Zubaba General" is destroyed. (This is a very useful "Plan-B" in a deck using this card if you draw it, in which case you can't summon it using "Assault Mode Activate").
- This card can be searched by "Witch of the Black Forest".