- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Terraforming", "An Owl of Luck", "Demise of the Land", "Ancient Fairy Dragon", "Madolche Butlerusk", "Planet Pathfinder", "Pop-Up", "Metaverse", and "Set Rotation".
- Use the DIVINE Attribute "Egyptian God" cards to avoid any negative effect, provided you have no other monsters out.
- You can handicap your opponent by Summoning monsters to their side of the field or otherwise giving them control of one of your monsters.
- Summon a single powerful DARK monster like an Earthbound Immortal or Malefic to bypass the attack restriction from this card.
- Alternatively, use a DARK deck that does not rely on attacking to reach its win condition, such as Exodia or Burn decks.
- In an EARTH deck, keep all your monsters in Attack Position to prevent them from being destroyed by this card's effect.
- You can use Spirit monsters or Tribute your monsters for effects before the End Phase to avoid the negative effects.
- Use the Life Point gain effect of "Solemn Wishes" to essentially nullify the cost for this card.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.