- Keep in mind that this card was created to specifically support Chaos themed decks (which is mixing DARK and LIGHT monsters) so it's best advised not to just splash LIGHT Tuner monsters and some DARK monsters in your deck and expect to pull her effect off, she needs her own deck to truly flourish.
- After Synchro Summoning this card, you can Special Summon "Chaos Sorcerer" or "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" using the Synchro Material.
- Another way to Summon this card is to first Special Summon "Chaos Sorcerer", then Special Summon "Jester Confit", then Normal Summon "Effect Veiler" or "Sunny Pixie" to easily Synchro Summon this card. Before Summoning this card, use "Chaos Sorcerer" first to banish 1 opponent's monster.
- Use this card's effect to revive "Chaos Sorcerer".
- In addition, this card can be rather easy to summon in a "Dark Magician"/"Magician Girl" deck, simply use a "Dark Magic Veil" to bring out a "Dark Magician Girl" or use the "Apprentice Illusion Magician" that you special summoned, special summon Jester Confit, and then normal summon Effect Vieler for the synchro summon.
- Once you summon her, special summon the very same monster from the graveyard that you used for the synchro summon.
- Use "Kinka-byo" to Special Summon a Level 1 LIGHT Tuner monster from the Graveyard while you control a Level 6 non-Tuner DARK monster.
- Special summon "Archfiend Empress" by the effect of this card. When "Archfiend Empress" is destroyed, you can summon a other powerful DARK monster. Then, Special Summon "Archfiend Empress" again by the effect of this card. With this loop, you Special Summon two monsters by the effect of this card.
- This card can easily be Summoned in an "Alien" Deck. If you have "Alien Overlord" or "Alien Mother" on the field, you can Normal Summon "Alien Ammonite" and use its effect to Special Summon "Alien Psychic" from your Graveyard.
- The current easiest way to summon this card is to make sure "Edge Imp Sabres" is in the Graveyard first and then Special Summon "Umbral Horror Ghost" from your hand with "Fabled Kushano" at the same time, followed by placing a card from your hand back to the top of your Deck to Special Summon "Sabres" from the Graveyard to the field. You lose your Normal Summon for the turn because of Summon restriction of "Ghost", but if your Graveyard is ready and you have a spare LIGHT monster in your hand you're all set for using the Summoning effect of "Chaos Goddess" anyway.
- Alternatively just Special Summon "Ghost" from your hand with "Fabled Raven" instead, then use the effect of "Raven" to discard "Sabres" from your hand to the Graveyard to prepare it for immediate Special Summoning: "Raven" will go up to a Level 3 off its effect when you discard and then all you need to do is place a spare card to the top of your Deck to Special Summon "Sabres" to finish up.
- As long as you haven't Normal Summoned the turn you do it, use "Call of the Haunted" to Special Summon "Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn" from your Graveyard and then Special Summon from your hand "Umbral Horror Ghost" and any other non-Tuner Level 2 DARK Fiend monster (even another "Umbral Horror Ghost") at the same time to easily meet the requirement.
- You can destroy a monster by battle with "Chaos-End Master" and Special Summon a Level 5 DARK monster. Then, Special Summon "Level Eater" by reducing the Level of the DARK monster, and Synchro Summon this card.
- LIGHT Tuners that can be used as Material for this card.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Alien Ammonite||エーリアンモナイト||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Reptile||1||500||200|
|Aromaseraphy Angelica||アロマセラフィ－アンゼリカ||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Plant||1||0||0|
|Barrier Resonator||バリア・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fiend||1||300||800|
|Buster Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman||破壊剣士の伴竜||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Dragon||1||400||300|
|Buten||ブーテン||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fairy||1||200||300|
|Celestial Double Star Shaman||天輪の双星道士||Synchro Monster|
|Chain Resonator||チェーン・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fiend||1||100||100|
|Chaos-End Master||カオスエンド・マスター||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Warrior||3||1500||1000|
|Chiwen, Light of the Yang Zing||光竜星－リフン||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Wyrm||1||0||0|
|D.D. Sprite||異次元の精霊||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fairy||1||0||100|
|... further results (59 more)|
- Level 5 or higher DARK monsters that can be Special Summoned:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Type||Level||ATK||DEF|
|Abyss Actor - Evil Heel||魔界劇団－デビル・ヒール||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Mellow Madonna||魔界劇団－メロー・マドンナ||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Superstar||魔界劇団－ビッグ・スター||Pendulum Monster|
|Accel Synchron||アクセル・シンクロン||Synchro Monster|
|Acrobatic Magician||曲芸の魔術師||Pendulum Monster|
|Advent Skull Archfiend||デーモンの降臨||Ritual Monster|
|Aeon Thunder Dragon||雷劫龍－サンダー・ドラゴン||Effect Monster||Thunder||8||2800||0|
|Aether, the Evil Empowering Dragon||魔装邪龍 イーサルウェポン||Pendulum Monster|
|Alien Mother||エーリアン・マザー||Effect Monster||Reptile||6||2300||1500|
|Alien Overlord||エーリアン・リベンジャー||Effect Monster||Reptile||6||2200||1600|
|... further results|