- Keep in mind that this card was created to specifically support Chaos themed decks (which is mixing DARK and LIGHT monsters) so it's best advised not to just splash LIGHT Tuner monsters and some DARK monsters in your deck and expect to pull her effect off, she needs her own deck to truly flourish.
- You can destroy a monster by battle with "Chaos-End Master" and Special Summon a Level 5 DARK monster. Then, Special Summon "Level Eater" by reducing the Level of the DARK monster, and Synchro Summon this card.
- Tribute "Level Eater" to Summon "Sphere of Chaos", search "Chaos End Master" or "Trust Guardian", then on your next turn, Special Summon "Level Eater", Normal Summon your Tuner, and Synchro Summon this card.
- After Synchro Summoning this card, you can Special Summon "Chaos Sorcerer" or "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" using the Synchro Material.
- Another way to Summon this card is to first Special Summon "Chaos Sorcerer", then Special Summon "Jester Confit", then Normal Summon "Effect Veiler" or "Sunny Pixie" to easily Synchro Summon this card. Before Summoning this card, use "Chaos Sorcerer" first to banish 1 opponent's monster.
- Use this card's effect to revive "Chaos Sorcerer".
- Use "Kinka-byo" to Special Summon a Level 1 LIGHT Tuner monster from the Graveyard while you control a Level 6 non-Tuner DARK monster.
- You can Normal Summon "Fabled Raven" then discard a "Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World", then Special Summon "Level Eater" by downgrading "Goldd". Then, Synchro Summon this card.
- When you have a Level 1 monster in the field like "Effect Veiler" Normal Summon "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" with its effect, then Special Summon "Level Eater" and Synchro Summon this card.
- Special summon "Archfiend Empress" by the effect of this card. When "Archfiend Empress" is destroyed, you can summon a other powerful DARK monster. Then, Special Summon "Archfiend Empress" again by the effect of this card. With this loop, you Special Summon two monsters by the effect of this card.
- This card can easily be Summoned in an "Alien" Deck. If you have "Alien Overlord" or "Alien Mother" on the field, you can Normal Summon "Alien Ammonite" and use its effect to Special Summon "Alien Psychic" from your Graveyard.
- Special Summon "Vice Dragon", Special Summon "Level Eater", then Normal Summon "Vylon Cube" and Synchro Summon this card.
- The current easiest way to summon this card is to make sure "Edge Imp Sabres" is in the Graveyard first and then Special Summon "Umbral Horror Ghost" from your hand with "Fabled Kushano" at the same time, followed by placing a card from your hand back to the top of your Deck to Special Summon "Sabres" from the Graveyard to the field. You lose your Normal Summon for the turn because of Summon restriction of "Ghost", but if your Graveyard is ready and you have a spare LIGHT monster in your hand you're all set for using the Summoning effect of "Chaos Goddess" anyway.
- Alternatively just Special Summon "Ghost" from your hand with "Fabled Raven" instead, then use the effect of "Raven" to discard "Sabres" from your hand to the Graveyard to prepare it for immediate Special Summoning: "Raven" will go up to a Level 3 off its effect when you discard and then all you need to do is place a spare card to the top of your Deck to Special Summon "Sabres" to finish up.
- As long as you haven't Normal Summoned the turn you do it, use "Call of the Haunted" to Special Summon "Raiden, Hand of the Lightsworn" from your Graveyard and then Special Summon from your hand "Umbral Horror Ghost" and any other non-Tuner Level 2 DARK Fiend monster (even another "Umbral Horror Ghost") at the same time to easily meet the requirement.
- LIGHT Tuners that can be used as Material for this card.
|Japanese name||Primary type||Secondary type||Type||Level/ Rank||ATK||DEF|
|Alien Ammonite||エーリアンモナイト||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Reptile||1||500||200|
|Aromaseraphy Angelica||アロマセラフィ－アンゼリカ||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Plant||1||0||0|
|Barrier Resonator||バリア・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fiend||1||300||800|
|Buster Whelp of the Destruction Swordsman||破壊剣士の伴竜||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Dragon||1||400||300|
|Buten||ブーテン||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fairy||1||200||300|
|Celestial Double Star Shaman||天輪の双星道士||Synchro Monster|
|Chain Resonator||チェーン・リゾネーター||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fiend||1||100||100|
|Chaos-End Master||カオスエンド・マスター||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Warrior||3||1500||1000|
|Chiwen, Light of the Yang Zing||光竜星－リフン||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Wyrm||1||0||0|
|D.D. Sprite||異次元の精霊||Effect Monster||Tuner monster||Fairy||1||0||100|
|... further results (59 more)|
- Level 5 or higher DARK monsters that can be Special Summoned:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Type||Level||ATK||DEF|
|Abyss Actor - Evil Heel||魔界劇団－デビル・ヒール||Pendulum Monster|
|Abyss Actor - Superstar||魔界劇団－ビッグ・スター||Pendulum Monster|
|Accel Synchron||アクセル・シンクロン||Synchro Monster|
|Acrobatic Magician||曲芸の魔術師||Pendulum Monster|
|Aether, the Evil Empowering Dragon||魔装邪龍 イーサルウェポン||Pendulum Monster|
|Alien Mother||エーリアン・マザー||Effect Monster||Reptile||6||2300||1500|
|Alien Overlord||エーリアン・リベンジャー||Effect Monster||Reptile||6||2200||1600|
|Allure Queen LV5||魅惑の女王 ＬＶ５||Effect Monster||Spellcaster||5||1000||1000|
|Allure Queen LV7||魅惑の女王 ＬＶ７||Effect Monster||Spellcaster||7||1500||1500|
|Ally Mind||Ａ・マインド||Normal Monster||Machine||5||1800||1400|
|... further results|