- Since flipping a monster face-up with this card is not a Flip Summon, this can be exploited to your advantage in various ways:
- You can avoid "Trap Hole", "Torrential Tribute" and similar cards this way, as they only work when a monster is Summoned.
- Monsters that can't attack the turn they are Summoned (like Class C Toon Monsters) are free to attack the turn you play them this way.
- Monsters that have summoning requirements, such as "Guardian" monsters, are also free to be played this way, without having to meet the requirements.
- If your ability to Normal Summon, Flip Summon or Special Summon is restricted (such as due to the effects of "Scapegoat" or "Jam Breeding Machine"), this combo will let you bring out a strong attacking monster without having to risk it being attacked in face-down Defense Position first.
- You can Set a "Majestic Mech - Senku" and use this card to flip it face-up, preventing it from sending itself to the Graveyard.
- This card can combo well with the "Charmer" cards as you can use it to flip the Charmer monster without having to worry about it being destroyed during your opponent's turn.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.