- This card is one of the most versatile Quick-Play Spell Cards in the game. It has several very useful applications, such as:
- Preventing an opponent's monster from activating or applying its effects.
- Flipping an attacking opposing monster.
- Resetting the effect of Flip monsters or of monsters whose effect activate upon being flipped face-up, such as "Sylvan Komushroomo", "Spellbook Magician of Prophecy", and many Spirit monsters.
- Hindering an Xyz or Synchro Summon the opponent was about to perform.
- Rendering an opponent's monster vulnerable to the attack of a monster that inflicts Piercing Battle Damage, such as "D/D/D Dragonbane King Beowulf", "Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon", "Metalfoes Orichalc", etc.
- Protecting a monster from being affected by a card that targeted it or that requires that monster to be face-up in order to resolve or apply its effect, such as "Bottomless Trap Hole", "Effect Veiler", "Breakthrough Skill", "Skill Drain".
- Flipping a monster with high ATK and low DEF so that ir can be easily destroyed by battle, such as "Shiranui Sunsaga", "Gishki Zielgigas", "Dark Armed Dragon", etc.
- Destroying any card that was equipped to the affected monster.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.