- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Toon Mask", "Toon Dark Magician", "Toon Table of Contents", "Painful Escape", "Chaos Zone", "Draconnection", "Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden", "The Melody of Awakening Dragon", "Paladin of Felgrand", "Krystal Dragon" and "Priestess with Eyes of Blue".
- This card can be discarded for "Trade-In" to draw two cards.
- If there are less Life Points than your opponent, use "Megamorph" to double the ATK of "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" to 6000.
- Since Summoning "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" is a Special Summon, Token Monsters generated from cards such as "Scapegoat" can be used as Tributes.
- When your opponent plays a card that would destroy "Toon World", "Skill Drain" can be Chained in order to negate this card's effect and prevent its destruction.
- "Lineage of Destruction" can be used after a Defense Position monster is successfully destroyed to have "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" attack twice during the turn this effect is activated.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.