- This card can be searched by "Dogu", "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Ninjitsu Art of Super-Transformation", "Dragonic Guard", "Draconnection", "Hieratic Dragon King of Atum", "Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms", "Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks" and another "Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos".
- Use "Gold Sarcophagus" to banish this card from your Deck, allowing you to search out any FIRE Dragon-Type monster from your Deck.
- You can use the "in graveyard" effect of "Fire King Avatar Kirin" to search out Blaster, and then special summon this card from the graveyard by its own effect.
- Use this as material for the Fusion Summon of "Five-Headed Dragon" using "Dragon's Mirror" and it can immediately replace with another or any other FIRE Dragon.
- "Chain Material" is also an excellent option. Although "Five-Headed Dragon" won't be able to attack, it can use the effect without needing the dragons in the owner's hand.
- If "Chain Material" is used in a deck with all the Dragon Rulers, banish all of them from the Deck, add copies to the hand and have ample material to activate many of their effects.
- Use "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars" to banish this card; with this, you'll draw 2 cards and moreover trigger this card's fourth effect.
| ||Japanese name||Level||Card type||ATK||DEF|
|Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos||焔征竜－ブラスター||7||Effect Monster|
|Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks||炎征竜－バーナー||3||Effect Monster|
|Chthonian Emperor Dragon||ヘルカイザー・ドラゴン||6||Effect Monster|
|Dragonic Guard||ドラゴニック・ガード||4||Effect Monster|
|Dragonic Knight||竜の騎士||7||Effect Monster|
|Dread Dragon||ドレッド・ドラゴン||2||Effect Monster|
|Flamvell Dragnov||フレムベル・ドラグノフ||2||Effect Monster|
|Flamvell Grunika||フレムベル・グルニカ||4||Effect Monster|
|Flamvell Guard||ガード・オブ・フレムベル||1||Normal Monster|
|Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV4||ホルスの黒炎竜 ＬＶ４||4||Monster Card|
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.