- This card can be searched by "Dark Sage", "Ancient Gear Drill", "Alchemic Magician", "Angmarl the Fiendish Monarch", "Left Arm Offering", "Magical Burst", and "Overtex Qoatlus".
- Have "Ultimate Offering", "Double Summon" or "Cry Havoc!" to Summon more high-level Dinosaur monsters (The latter can also increase "Tyranno Infinity's" ATK).
- Tribute "Gilasaurus" for this card, especially if this card is in your opening hand, as you will still be able to Normal Summon afterwards.
- Remember: this card will last for 3 of your Opponent's turns, so tribute a monster that's already on the field if possible, so you get the full 3 turns.
- Note that it's counting your opponent's turns, which means you can use Ultimate Offering to surprise your opponent with a powerful Dinosaur during his battle phase.
- You can use Giant Trunade to get this card back in your hand before its destruction so that it could be reused.
- Black Ptera is a good tribute for this card as it will return itself to your hand.
- Use this card with Royal Oppression so you can still bring out big monsters while preventing your opponent from doing the same. You can also use Vanity's Emptiness, but it will only last until this card is gone.
- Main Deck Level 5 or higher Dinosaur monsters:
|Japanese name||Primary type||Attribute||Level||ATK||DEF|
|Black Tyranno||暗黒恐獣||Effect Monster||EARTH||7||2600||1800|
|Dark Driceratops||暗黒ドリケラトプス||Effect Monster||EARTH||6||2400||1500|
|Dinowrestler Pankratops||ダイナレスラー・パンクラトプス||Effect Monster||EARTH||7||2600||0|
|Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju||怒炎壊獣ドゴラン||Effect Monster||FIRE||8||3000||1200|
|Evolsaur Darwino||エヴォルダー・ダルウィノス||Effect Monster||FIRE||5||2200||700|
|Evolsaur Elias||エヴォルダー・エリアス||Effect Monster||FIRE||6||100||2400|
|Evolsaur Terias||エヴォルダー・テリアス||Effect Monster||FIRE||6||2400||600|
|Fire Opalhead||ファイヤーオパールヘッド||Pendulum Monster|
|... further results|