- Use the effects of both "Plaguespreader Zombie" and "Destiny HERO - Malicious" to easily Synchro Summon this card.
- If you used "Plaguespreader Zombie" to Synchro Summon a Level 6 Synchro Monster, you can Special Summon "Plaguespreader Zombie" with its own effect and Synchro Summon this card.
- In a Rokket Deck, Special Summon "Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow", then summon "Autorokket Dragon" or "Red-Eyes Baby Dragon", and use them to Synchro Summon this card.
- Use "Junk Synchron" or "Genex Controller" with a Level 5 monster that can Special Summon itself such as "Vice Dragon", "Cyber Dragon", or "The Tricky".
- A "Blackwing" deck can easily Synchro Summon this card by using either "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" with "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind", or "Blackwing - Kochi the Daybreak" (as long as it was not Special Summoned) with "Blackwing - Bora the Spear".
- In a "Yang Zing" Deck, use the effect of "Jiaotu, Darkness of the Yang Zing" to Special Summon "Suanni, Fire of the Yang Zing" and "Bixi, Water of the Yang Zing", then Synchro Summon this card, giving it a 500 ATK/DEF boost and protection against Trap Cards that would overcome it, such as "Dimensional Prison", "Time-Space Trap Hole", "Phoenix Wing Wind Blast" etc.
- Use the effect of "Lightpulsar Dragon" or "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard, provided it was properly Synchro Summoned first.
- Use "Safe Zone" to give this card more protection; also, even if "Safe Zone" leaves the field, this card will not be destroyed.
- This card makes a great combo with "Call of the Haunted", since it will not be destroyed if "Call" is removed from the field.
- You can even Chain "Call of the Haunted" in response to a destruction effect used on it; this monster will be Summoned and won't be destroyed when that card is, causing your opponent to waste their destruction effect.
- This card can be useful against a Burn deck as any effect damage inflicted to you will increase this card's attack.
- Use "Krebons" or "Plaguespreader Zombie" and this card to Synchro Summon "Dragocytos Corrupted Nethersoul Dragon".
- Use "Pole Position" with this card to prevent any unwanted spell effects, it will also not be destroyed if "Pole Position" is removed from the field due to its own effect.
- "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" can send this card back to the Extra Deck.
- Negate this card's effects with cards like "Breakthrough Skill" or "Fiendish Chain", in order to get rid of it more easily.
- "Number 101: Silent Honor ARK" or "Cyber Dragon Infinity" can bypass this card's effect by attaching it as an Xyz Material.
- "Madolche" and "Fire Fist" Decks can also use "Madolche Queen Tiaramisu" and "Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Cardinal", respectively, to remove this card from the field.
- "Creature Swap", "Psychic Jumper", or "Number 11: Big Eye" can take control of this card and force your opponent to remove it from the field.
- This card is a prime target for OTK strategy based on "Daigusto Sphreez" by consecutively crashing low Level "Gusto" recruiters into this monster and force this card's controller to take damage, increasing this card's ATK, effectively increases the damage as well for each successful attacks, making more than 8000 damage in an instant.
- Use "The Monarchs Stormforth" to Tribute this opponent's card for a Tribute Summon.
- Take control of this card with "Mind Control" and use it to Xyz Summon a Rank 8 monster.
- If you inflict damage to your opponent while they control this card and you control a "Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon" with an Xyz Material, this card will gain 500 ATK everytime "Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon" inflict damage to your opponent; this will create a loop until your opponent's LP become 0.
- Use "Super Polymerization" in order to use this opponent's card to Fusion Summon "Elder Entity Norden" (with another Synchro or Xyz), "Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste" (if you use Warrior-Type monsters) or "Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon" (if you use Beast-Type monsters).