- "Dragon's Mirror" can be used to Fusion Summon this card by banishing Materials from your Graveyard.
- Since this card Tributes monsters to Summon itself, Pendulum Monsters can be used, such as "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", so they will return to the Extra Deck and can be Pendulum Summoned again.
- If there is already one of the Materials needed on your field, "Instant Fusion" can be activated in order to Summon the other one. The best targets are "Darkfire Dragon" and "Flower Wolf".
- Some useful Beast-Types that can be used for this card's non-Fusion Summon: "Andro Sphinx" or "Sphinx Teleia", Summoned easily through "Pyramid of Light"; "Green Baboon, Defender of the Forest" can be Summoned in a flash with its own effect from the hand or Graveyard; "King of the Beasts" can be Summoned with "Moja" after being dumped into the grave; "Hazy Flame Cerbereus", "Heraldic Beast Leo" and "Photon Sabre Tiger" are useful quickly Summonable monsters with 2000 original ATK, "Scrap Kong" can also be Set on the field, and the tuner "X-Saber Airbellum" splashed in for this monster.
- Use "Super Polymerization" to bring this card out while getting rid of your opponent's problematic DARK Dragon-Type monsters, such as "Dark Armed Dragon" or "Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons."
- A good Beast-Type monster to use is "Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness" as it is easily Summoned (even more so if the DARK Dragon-Type is "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon", as it can be Summoned back for the Fusion afterwords) and has a respectable 1500 ATK for this card's burn effect
- This can be brought out easily in "Ojama" Decks by using "Dragard" to Special Summon "Ojama Black", "Ojama Green", or "Ojama Yellow" from the Graveyard. Though due to the "Ojama" monsters having 0 ATK, extra damage from this card's second effect would be lost.
- This monster can also be Summoned by using the effect of "Kinka-byo" to Special Summon "Black Metal Dragon", "The Black Stone of Legend" or "Red-Eyes B. Chick" from your Graveyard.
- This can also be Summoned in a "Dracoslayer" Deck using "Vector Pendulum, the Dracoverlord" and a Level 4 Beast-Type Pendulum Monster like "Rescue Hamster" or preferably "Performapal Silver Claw" since it can easily be searched out by "Performapal Pendulum Sorcerer", which already has good synergy with "Dracoslayer" archetype.
- Since it's more than likely that your opponent would choose "Vector Pendulum" over a "Dracoslayer" monster when using the effect of "Draco Face-Off", this gives "Vector Pendulum" extended utility outside having the need of a "Dracoslayer" monster on the field to Summon a strong monster.
Japanese name Primary type Secondary type Level/ Rank ATK DEF Aether, the Evil Empowering Dragon 魔装邪龍 イーサルウェポン Pendulum Monster
6 2300 1600 Amulet Dragon 呪符竜 Fusion Monster
8 2900 2500 Ancient Pixie Dragon 妖精竜 エンシェント Synchro Monster
7 2100 3000 Anesthrokket Dragon アネスヴァレット・ドラゴン Effect Monster 1 0 2200 Archfiend Black Skull Dragon 悪魔竜ブラック・デーモンズ・ドラゴン Fusion Monster
9 3200 2500 ... further results (150 more)
- Beast-Type monsters that can be used as Fusion Material sorted for ATK:
Japanese name Primary type Attribute Stars ATK DEF Master of Oz マスター・オブ・ＯＺ Fusion Monster EARTH 9 4200 3700 Fenrir the Nordic Wolf 極星邪狼フェンリル Effect Monster DARK 10 4000 4000 Theinen the Great Sphinx スフィンクス・アンドロジュネス Effect Monster LIGHT 10 3500 3000 Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree 神樹の守護獣－牙王 Synchro Monster
EARTH 10 3100 1900 The Twin Kings, Founders of the Empire 牙狼の双王 ロムルス－レムス Pendulum Monster
LIGHT 8 3000 2200 ... further results