- This card can be searched by "Single Purchase", "Temple of the Kings", "Ties of the Brethren", "Painful Escape", "Transmodify", "Sangan", "Witch of the Black Forest", "Rescue Ferret", "Shining Angel", "Resonator Engine", "Vampire Dragon", "Summoner Monk", "Soul Rope", "Dragunity Corsesca", "Brohunder", "Thunder Sea Horse", "Photon Veil", "Chaos Zone", "Batteryman Micro-Cell", "Batteryman Charger" and another "Batteryman 9-Volt".
- Since it is destroyed during YOUR end phase, summoning this card during your opponents turn (for example by "Batteryman Micro-Cell" being attacked or using "Call of the Haunted") you can have it on the field as well as have your Normal Summon and use the effect of 9V on your turn.
- This can set up OTK combos. One notable combo is using one of the above methods to summon "Batteryman 9-Volt" during your opponents turn. Use it's ability to find "Batteryman Charger". Then during your turn, use "The Monarchs Stormforth" and tribute your opponents (hopefully only) monster to summon Charger, using it's effect to summon another 9-Volt. Then, use this 9-Volt to find "Batteryman Fuel Cell" (or "Batteryman Industrial Strength" if you have the Graveyard to summon it) and special summon it for 9100 (or 9600 with Industrial Strength) combined ATK.
- This card allows for another near-OTK combo: Just Normal Summon "Batteryman Charger" and use its effect to Special Summon this card. This will bring its ATK to 2000 and allow you to search an immediately-summonable "Batteryman Fuel Cell" (or "Batteryman Industrial Strength" if you have the Graveyard to summon it). This makes for an instant 6800 (or 7300 with "Industrial Strength" rather than "Fuel Cell") damage on board, and makes "Short Circuit" also immediately live.
- After summoning this card on your turn, use "Creature Swap" to give your opponent control of this monster and take control of one of theirs. Due to this card's second effect, your opponent won't be able to keep this card on their field.
- Normal summoning this card with either "Mahunder" or "Pahunder" will allow you to make a Rank 4 Xyz Monster with no loss of advantage, and to avoid this card's drawback.
- This card can be searched by "Last Will".