Good Target Monsters to equip Armory Arm to:
- You can equip this card to your opponent's monster. Every time it destroys one of your monsters by battle, your opponent will take the burn damage because you control the "Armory Arm" and it inflicts damage to your opponent regardless of who controls the equipped monster.
- Colossal Arms OTK - This requires 1 "Colossal Fighter" and 1 "Armory Arm" on your side of the field, and 1 "Colossal Fighter" in your Graveyard (It can't be the same Colossal Fighter, or "Armory Arm" will resolve without effect). Equip "Armory Arm" to a monster your opponent controls that will end up with more ATK points than that of "Colossal Fighter" (at the very least, your opponent's monster will need over 1800 ATK). With "Colossal Fighter", attack the monster equipped with "Armory Arm". "Colossal Fighter" will be destroyed, "Armory Arm's" effect will activate and then "Colossal Fighter's" effect will form a chain. During resolution of the chain, "Colossal Fighter's" effect will Special Summon the other "Colossal Fighter" that was already in the Graveyard, then "Armory Arm" will deal damage to your opponent equal to "Colossal Fighter's" ATK. Repeat the process by attacking again with the newly Special Summoned "Colossal Fighter". Due to the new rulings this does NOT work any more however this combo would still work if you have 2 Colossal Fighters, one in the grave one on the field and rotate between the two of these instead of reviving them with their own effect.
- Howling Arms OTK - This requires "Howling Insect", "Armory Arm", and a Field Spell Card (preferably "Forest", "Gaia Power" or "Mystic Plasma Zone" to increase your monster's ATK) on your side of the field, "Earthbound Immortal Uru" in your hand, and two "Howling Insects" and one "Pinch Hopper" in your Deck. You also need a way to give at least a 400 point ATK boost to one of your monsters. Equip "Armory Arm" to a monster your opponent controls that will end up with more ATK points than "Howling Insect" (this will need to be over 200 with no boost or over 700 with "Gaia Power" in play). Attack the monster equipped with "Armory Arm" with "Howling Insect". "Armory Arm" will deal damage to your opponent and "Howling Insect" will allow you to Special Summon another one from your Deck. Continue attacking your opponent's monster with your "Howling Insects" until you destroy your last one and Special Summon your "Pinch Hopper" from your Deck. Attack the monster with "Pinch Hopper" and use its effect to Special Summon "Earthbound Immortal Uru" from your hand. Attack your opponent directly with "Earthbound Immortal Uru" for the win. (1200 x 3 + 1000 + 3000 + 400* = 8000) Note that if the monster you equipped "Armory Arm" to has at least 2150 ATK and "Earthbound Immortal Uru" is getting the ATK boost, you will need over 8000 Life Points to pull this off.
- Equip this card to Evil HERO Inferno Wing or any monster with at least one of his effects to inflict a big amounts of damage.
- This card is also an excellent Equip card for monsters like "Berserk Dead Dragon" and "Bujintei Susanowo" due to their effect of attacking multiple times
- Equip this card to "Nitro Warrior". If you played a spell that turn, you'll have a 4800 ATK monster that can attack twice (under most circumstances) with burn damage.
- This card works very well with "Black Rose Dragon". Since it calculates the destroyed monster's ATK in the graveyard, if you use Black Rose Dragon's effect, you will both deal a lot of battle damage to the opponent with Black Rose Dragon, and then Armory Arm's effect will inflict even more damage to the opponent.
- Equipping this monster to "Elemental HERO Flame Wingman" or "Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman" will allow you to use the burn effect twice since both Fusion monsters have the same ability as Armory Arm. Or you can equip it to "Elemental HERO Wildedge" to do a major attack on your opponent's Life Points each time Wildedge destroys a monster while equipped with this card.
- Equipping "Armory Arm" to "Evil HERO Inferno Wing" or "Shinato, King of a Higher Plane" will give your opponent a massive amount of damage, regardless of the destroyed monster's Battle Position.
- This card also works great with "Thought Ruler Archfiend", as whenever you destroy the opponent's monster, you will gain life points while the opponent loses them. This could work very well with "The Agent of Judgment - Saturn", "The Agent of Force - Mars", "Ancient Sacred Wyvern" and "Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin".
- Use this card with "Hyper Psychic Blaster" to increase the piercing damage and Life Point gain.
- Equip this card to "Shooting Star Dragon" because of its ability to attack multiple times.
- Equip this card to "Infernity Destroyer" if you have no cards in your hand to decrease your opponent's Life Point dramatically.
- Equip this card to "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning" for a potential OTK.
Ways to Synchro Summon this card:
- Easy ways to summon this card include:
- Use "Copy Plant's" effect to copy the level of a "Rose Token" on your side of the field, giving you two level 2 monsters. Also, as this summons two Rose Tokens on your opponent's side of the field, you just need one more to destroy "Black Garden" and special summon a 2400 ATK monster, such as "Black Rose Dragon" or "Gigaplant".
- Normal Summon "Changer Synchron" in a Union monster deck and then use "Roll Out!" to take "Heavy Mech Support Platform" and equip it to "Changer Synchron" the use its effect and un-equip it to special summon it to easily synchro for "Armory Arm".
- You can Normal Summon "Alien Ammonite" and use its effect to Special Summon a level 3 Alien like "Alien Dog" to quickly Synchro Summon this card.
- "Dark Bug" can Special Summon a Level 3 Tuner from your Graveyard when it is Normal Summoned.
- Normal Summon "Lock Cat" and use its effect to Special Summon "Key Mouse", "Snyffus", "The Fabled Catsith", "The Fabled Chawa" or "The Fabled Peggulsus" and use them to Synchro Summon this card.
- In a Fabled deck, with "Fabled Kushano" in your graveyard and "Fabled Lurrie" in your hand, you can discard Lurrie to add Kushano to your hand. Lurrie's effect special summons itself to the field. Then you can normal summon Kushano and synchro with Lurrie to synchro summon this card.
- If you have "Totem Dragon" in the graveyard and no monsters on the field during your standby phase, special summon it and then normal summon "Magna Drago" to synchro summon "Armory Arm". (And if you have "Double Summon" in your hand, play it to summon another dragon to equip Armory Arm to or remove the dragon from play to special summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" then equip Armory Arm to Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon to do some damage.
- Discard "Nitro Synchron" to Special Summon "The Tricky". Then Normal Summon "Synchron Explorer" to Special Summon "Nitro Synchron". Synchro Summon "Armory Arm" using "Nitro Synchron" and "Synchron Explorer". Then you can equip it to "The Tricky" for a 3000 ATK monster with a damage dealing effect.
- In a deck using "Junk Synchron", you can summon "Junk Synchron" and use his effect to Special Summon a Level 1 monster such as "Level Eater" or "Tuningware" to easily Synchro Summon for "Armory Arm".
- This card is good in Morphtronic Decks. Use "Morphtronic Celfon"'s effect to summon either "Morphtronic Remoten" or "Morphtronic Scopen" and use Celfon and the Tuner to summon Armory Arm to equip to either "Morphtronic Videon" or "Power Tool Dragon".
Ways to Synchro Summon this card:
- Use "Mind Master's" effect (Tribute one Psychic-type monster on your side of the field) to Special Summon "Mind Protector" from your deck, giving you four levels.
Good Target Monsters to equip Armory Arm to:
- Coelacanth Arms Otk: Use the effect of "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" to summon 2 "Oyster Meisters", "Fishborg Blaster" and "Nimble Sunfish". Then tune "Oyster Meister" with "Fishborg Blaster" to synchro summon the 1st " Armory Arm",(Oyster Meister gives you a Fish-Token Lv1).Then equip Armory Arm to Coelacanth. Special summon Fishborg Blaster from your Graveyard by discarding one card and tune with the other "Oyster Meister", who gives you another Fish-token Lv1, to synchro summon the 2nd "Armory Arm". Finally, discard a card to special summon Fishborg Blaster from your grave again and tune it with "Nimble Sunfish" (Lv2)+ "Oyster Meister"'s Token (Lv1), to synchro summon your 3rd Armory arm. "Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth" would have 5800 and if it destroys a face up attack position monster with 1100 or more you will have an OTK.