- You can easily Fusion Summon this card with "Dragon's Mirror" and "Red-Eyes Fusion".
- If you want to use "Red-Eyes Fusion," remember that Gemini monsters are only treated as Normal Monsters on the field or in the Graveyard, you will be forced to use "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" and either "Beast of Talwar" or "Summoned Skull" if you want to select monsters in the Deck or hand.
- "Cards of the Red Stone" and "Dragon Shrine" can also help to use "Dragon's Mirror" by sending 2 Level 7 "Red-Eyes" monsters from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard. This can also help with activating this card's effect to inflict damage to your opponent equal to a level 7 or lower "Red-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard.
- This is one of very few Level 5 or higher monsters that can destroy "Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon" by battle.
- If you used "Red-Eyes Fusion" to summon this card, you can use "Black Metal Dragon" to increase its ATK or "Inferno Fire Blast" with it (as any monster Fusion Summoned with "Red-Eyes Fusion" has its name changed to "Red-Eyes B. Dragon") to inflict 3200 effect damage to your opponent (but remember that you can't attack with it and use "Inferno Fire Blast" in the same turn).
- As long as this card survives an oncoming attack, it can activate its second effect. As such, use cards like "Waboku" to protect this card.
- This is a good Fusion Monster to use in the Cyber-Stein OTK, since it prevents your opponent from using cards or effects when it battles, rendering cards like "Battle Fader" and "Swift Scarecrow" useless.
- This card is a good candidate for "Last Turn", since it prevents your opponent from using the effects of monsters like "D.D. Warrior Lady" or "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole". Even then, this card has an original ATK of 3200, so most monsters won't be able to destroy it by battle.
Japanese name Attribute Type ATK DEF Beast of Talwar タルワール・デーモン DARK Fiend 2400 2150 Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning 真紅眼の凶雷皇－エビル・デーモン DARK Fiend 2500 1200 Summoned Skull デーモンの召喚 DARK Fiend 2500 1200
- "Red-Eyes" Normal or Gemini monsters: