All of the following tips are obviously only usable in the Japanese-only game for the PSP, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6.
- You can use of self-Mill to increase your chances of drawing this card.
- You can use the effect of cards like "Big Eye", "Fruits of Kozaky's Studies", "Spellbook Organization", "Mystical Cards of Light", "Veil of Darkness", "Convulsion of Nature" (together with a card like "Tainted Wisdom"), etc. also to increase your chances of drawing this card (or, if using a card like "Big Eye", even being able to put it in the top of your Deck). All these cards would also work well together with the self-Mill.
- A simple way of winning with this card is by activating it when your Life Points are low, and in your next turn, perform a Destiny Draw to get this card (for that, you should put After Glow as your only Destiny Draw card option).
- An interesting thing to note in the Tag Force series is that you can have multiples of this card, so for maximum chance you should include 3 copies of this card.
- If you have two of this card in your hand you could first activate one, then return the other to the top of your deck and special summon Plaguespreader Zombie. That way you now have a guarantee you get After Glow
- If you activate Reload during your draw phase after activating this card, you can increase your chances of drawing another After Glow.