- Use "A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon" with monsters that can Special Summon themselves easily, such as "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon" (on a subsequent turn, since it can only Special Summon itself once per turn), "Dark Armed Dragon", "Rainbow Dragon", "Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit", and "Vice Dragon".
- "King Dragun" and "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" can Special Summon the monster returned to the hand again.
- This card works well with "Yamata Dragon" since it will return to your hand during the End Phase anyway.
- Combine this card with effects like "Mind Control" to return an opponent's Level 5 or higher Dragon to their hand.
- This card combos pretty well with "Statue of the Wicked", as you may use the Wicked Tokens as Tributes to re-Summon the Dragon you just returned to your hand prior to destroying the multiple copies of the Statue.
- Use this card in combination with "Burst Stream of Destruction" and "Inferno Fire Blast" since "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" and "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" will not be able to attack, then they can be used as fodder for cards such as "Trade-In", "Sacred Sword of Seven Stars", and "Allure of Darkness".
- Special Summon "Harpie's Pet Dragon" with "Harpie Channeler" and use this card, then discard "Harpie's Pet Dragon" for the effect of "Harpie Channeler" on your next turn to Special Summon another "Harpie's Pet Dragon".
- Main Deck Level 5 or higher Dragon-Type monsters: