Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- You decide during the End Phase whether or not the effect activates.
- The effect does not start a Chain Link when it is sent to the Graveyard. The effect activates in the Graveyard during the End Phase.
- You can activate the effect during the End Phase even if this card was Tributed or sent to the Graveyard as a cost.
- Even if the same "XX-Saber Darksoul" is sent from the field to the Graveyard multiple times in the same turn, then you can only activate the effect of "XX-Saber Darksoul" once during the End Phase.
- If multiple copies of "XX-Saber Darksoul" are sent to the Graveyard and they are all in the Graveyard during the End Phase, then you can activate each copy's effect.
Previously Official Rulings
Out of Date
- You get to search once for each time it is sent to the Graveyard.[Notes 1]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The new updated text of "XX-Saber Darksoul" makes this ruling invalid.
- ↑ Email Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami OCG FAQ: Effect Monster > XX-Saber Darksoul
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami OCG FAQ: If a single "XX-Saber Darksoul" is sent to the Graveyard multiple times, then can you activate its effect multiple times?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami OCG FAQ: If "XX-Saber Darksoul" is sent to the Graveyard and then is removed from the Graveyard, then can its effect be activated?
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Pojo.biz: Konami Ruling Updates (Individual e-mail from Konami rulings support); confirmed by Julia H. and Kevin Tewart.