- Removing 1 card in your deck from play starts a Chain.
- The card is removed from play face-up.
- If Watthydra attacks twice and inflicts Battle Damage twice, its effect activates twice.
- Adding the removed card to your hand does not start a Chain.
- Even if Watthydra is no longer on the field during your 2nd Standby Phase after activating the effect, you still add the removed from play card to your hand.
- You still add the removed card to your hand even if Watthydra's effect is being negated during your 2nd Standby Phase.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.