- If the effect of “Water Hazard” activates, and an effect is Chained that gives you to control of a monster, the effect of “Water Hazard” will not be applied.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Ancient Prophecy -- Card Rulings (version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Water Hazard
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can your opponent check your hand when there is no longer a monster in your hand when resolving the effect of "Water Hazard"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you control a monster when resolving the effect of "Water Hazard", then can you Special Summon a monster?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Water Hazard" start a Chain?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can the activation of "Water Hazard" be negated by the effect of "Royal Oppression"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.