Mentions in Other Rulings
- Kuribon: If you cannot take Battle Damage because of the effect of “Waboku” or “Tornado Wall” you cannot activate the effect of “Kuribon.”
- Reanimation Wave: If you take no damage due to Waboku you will still Special Summon the Synchro Monster.
- X-Saber Airbellum: This effect will only activate if you attack your opponent directly and successfully inflict damage. If your opponent took 0 damage because of “Waboku,” this effect will not activate.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- You cannot activate the effect of "Kuribon" if you would not take Battle Damage, such as when a Defense Position "Kuribon" is attacked, or when "Waboku" has been activated.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ These Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
Out of Date
- ↑ "Waboku" does not have a specific activation timing (it can be activated outside of the opponent's Battle Phase). If activated in response to an attack, that attack is not negated. It only prevents battle damage (not all damage), also it only prevents the player that activated it from taking battle damage and only prevents that player's monsters from being destroyed by battle. It does not flip face-down monsters face-up, but they will be flipped face-up before the Damage Step if attacked, even after "Waboku" is activated. Also, it does not end the Battle Phase.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Chains / Cadenas
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: battle phase timming
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you activate the effect of "Kuribon" when you would not take Battle Damage?
- ↑ UDE Judge List: Multiple chains in the battlestep.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]