- Changing monsters to Defense Position, drawing cards, and Special Summoning do not start a Chain.
- If you do not Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher LIGHT Reptile-Type monster from your Deck, Drastic Drop Off can be activated after you draw the cards from this effect.
- If you cannot change your LIGHT Reptile-Type monsters to face-down Defense Position due to Dark Simorgh, you cannot draw cards or Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher LIGHT Reptile-Type monster.
- None of these effects occur simultaneously.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- If there are no face-down monsters, you cannot activate this card.
- "Royal Oppression" and "Solemn Warning" can be chained to the activation of "W Nebula Meteorite".
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Extreme Victory -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: W Nebula Meteor
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: W Nebula Meteor vs. Royal Oppression, Solemn Warning
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami OCG FAQ: Trap Card > W Nebula Meteorite
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Can "Royal Oppression" and "Solemn Warning" be chained to the activation of "W Nebula Meteorite"?