- Changing monsters to Defense Position, drawing cards, and Special Summoning do not start a Chain.
- If you do not Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher LIGHT Reptile-Type monster from your Deck, Drastic Drop Off can be activated after you draw the cards from this effect.
- If you cannot change your LIGHT Reptile-Type monsters to face-down Defense Position due to Dark Simorgh, you cannot draw cards or Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher LIGHT Reptile-Type monster.
- None of these effects occur simultaneously.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- If there are no face-down monsters, you cannot activate this card.
- "Royal Oppression" and "Solemn Warning" can be chained to the activation of "W Nebula Meteorite".
- ↑ These Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Extreme Victory -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: W Nebula Meteor
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: W Nebula Meteor vs. Royal Oppression, Solemn Warning
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami OCG FAQ: Trap Card > W Nebula Meteorite
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Can "Royal Oppression" and "Solemn Warning" be chained to the activation of "W Nebula Meteorite"?