|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
- If this monster battles an opponent's monster with the same ATK and both monsters are destroyed by battle, you can still add to your hand 1 Genex monster from your deck.
- If this is the only monster you control, your opponent cannot declare an attack at all or attack directly.
- If "Vindikite R-Genex" battles with a monster with equal ATK and both monsters are destroyed by battle, then you cannot activate the effect of "Vindikite R-Genex" that adds 1 "Genex" monster from your Deck to your hand.
- If "Vindikite R-Genex" is the only monster you control, then its effect "Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target." will prevent your opponent from both attacking monsters and attacking directly. However, if your opponent controls a monster like "Jinzo #7" that can attack directly, then it may still attack directly, even if you only control "Vindikite R-Genex".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Hidden Arsenal 3 -- Card Rulings (version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Vindikite R-Genex
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can the effect of "Vindikite R-Genex" be activated when it and the other battling monster are both destroyed?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: If your opponent only controls "Vindikite R-Genex", then can you attack directly?