- When you Fusion Summon Ultimate Axon Kicker while the effect of Chain Material is being applied, Ultimate Axon Kicker will not be destroyed during the End Phase.
- The effect of “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” activates when monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Damage Step. This is the same timing as the effects of cards like “Hydrogeddon,” “Blue Thunder T-45,” “Goyo Guardian,” and “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].
- In order for its effect to activate, “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” must be face-up on the field when the monster it destroyed by battle is sent to the Graveyard. This means:
- If Shura and the other monster destroy each other by battle (equal ATK), Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by a Flip Effect like “Man-Eater Bug,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is flipped face-down after damage calculation by a card effect, such as “Desertapir,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is removed from play [sic] by battling “D.D. Warrior,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by an effect after the monster it destroyed by battle was sent to the Graveyard, such as “Michizure,” Shura’s effect DOES activate, and you can Special Summon a monster.
- NOTE: These rules also apply to any other monster with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard….” (Examples: “Hydrogeddon,” “Goyo Guardian,” or “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].)
- These rules do NOT apply to monsters with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle….” (but does not specify “and sends it to the Graveyard”). (Example: “Blue Thunder T-45”.) Monsters with that text will activate their effects in ALL of the above scenarios.
- When "Ultimate Axon Kicker" destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you recover Life Points equal to the printed original ATK of the destroyed monster, while the monster is in the Graveyard.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Scrap Dragon: You can select a monster that cannot be destroyed by card effects - for example, "Ultimate Axon Kicker" - as a target for the effect of "Scrap Dragon". In this case, "Ultimate Axon Kicker" will not be destroyed, but the other targeted monster will be destroyed.
- ↑ Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: The effect of "Ultimate Axon Kicker" increases your Life Points by the ATK of the destroyed monster at what time?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving the effect of "Scrap Dragon", if one of the selected monsters is no longer on the field, then can the remaining one destroyed?