- This card also cannot attack during the turn it is Special Summoned or Flip Summoned.
- You can activate the effect multiple times in one turn.
Toon Monster Rulings
- If "Hundred Eyes Dragon" banishes a Toon Monster like "Toon Summoned Skull", then "Hundred Eyes Dragon" is not treated as a Toon Monster even though it gained the name of one, so if it is attacked then "Toon Defense" cannot be activated.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official, but may or may not necessarily hold true nowadays.|
- ↑ The same Ruling should be applied to all Toon Monsters. (This does not include "Toon Alligator".) It does not mention all of them because they weren't created when this Ruling was made.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Toon Cannon Soldier
- ↑ Konami FAQ: What is "Hundred Eyes Dragon" treated as when a Toon Monster or a Synchro Monster, etc, is selected?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T] [TOON MERMAID]