|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
- The effect of "Tongue Twister" will only activate if it was Tribute Summoned. It will not activate if it was Tribute Set.
- When "Tongue Twister" is sent to the Graveyard, its effect starts a chain. The effect is not optional.
- The "Draw" and "Remove from Play" effects are not considered to resolve simultaneously. Your opponent cannot activate "Appropriate" after this card's effect resolves.
- If "Tongue Twister" is Tribute Set and then sent to the Graveyard while face-down on the field, then its effect will still activate.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Tongue Twister dying after being set.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Tongue Twister
- ↑ Konami FAQ: For "Tongue Twister"'s "Draw" and "Remove from Play" effects, are they treated to resolve simultaneously?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Tongue Twister" was Tribute Summoned and Set, when it is sent to the Graveyard while face-down, can you draw?